5th Down Depreciation Thread

MacReady

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Pay for my All-22 and I will show you open receivers on 80% of those "bad" third down calls. 

U just watched the game without all 22, so why do u need it to say otherwise? Anyway, the one that sticks out to me was the fale reverse fairly early on in the game. It was too cute and nobody was open. If u call a cute play, it better result in somebody getting open

1 minute ago, snackattack said:

U just watched the game without all 22, so why do u need it to say otherwise? Anyway, the one that sticks out to me was the fale reverse fairly early on in the game. It was too cute and nobody was open. If u call a cute play, it better result in somebody getting open

That's one bad play call. There's a plethora of open WR's when theyre designed to be open. It's a team and they have to work together. When there's an open 1st down, it has to be taken.

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

False. I have all-22. I can show you game changing plays where there are open WR's.

No you can't.  You look at things like butthurt fans, not with an unbiased, realistic point of view.

Either way, his knee is torn.  Why are we only running the ball 11 times?

Edited by Patriotplayer90

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Because the all-22 shows more than broadcast view obviously. 

Obviously, yes. My point is you didnt have the all 22 tonight but you are refuting my point, but saying you need all 22 to prove it. So are you just assuming guys were wide open on those plays, and not basing your comment on anything we saw in broadcast?