Week 6: Cardinals (1-4) at VIKINGS (2-2-1)

swede700

How many rushing yards will the Vikings have against the Cardinals?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many rushing yards will the Vikings have against the Cardinals?

• 0 - 50 yards
    • 51 - 100 yards
    • 101 - 150 yards
    • 151 - 200 yards
    • 200+ yards

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I don’t think it would matter in that situation. An arm will still strip a ball having two hands on it unless it’s tucked in. A QB can never expect to have the ball tucked in, in less than 3 seconds, unless it’s a designed run.

I disagree there, it wasn't a super heavy swipe by Jones, it almost looked like more of an afterthought.  Two hands on the ball as he climbs the pocket (which isn't unusual) and he would have been fine.

2 minutes ago, RpMc said:

I disagree there, it wasn't a super heavy swipe by Jones, it almost looked like more of an afterthought.  Two hands on the ball as he climbs the pocket (which isn't unusual) and he would have been fine.

And I get it either way, I’ve brought up two hands should be there, but I’m still putting that fumble/sack on the offensive line. 

Either way I look at it, the QB shouldn’t be in the situation that fast in the first place

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

And I get it either way, I’ve brought up two hands should be there, but I’m still putting that fumble/sack on the offensive line. 

Either way I look at it, the QB shouldn’t be in the situation that fast in the first place

This I can absolutely agree with.

Not a good half.  I'm not happy with just a 3-point lead against this low-scoring, weak team, at home.  Good thing we have Baily now, or we could be trailing 10-7.  We'd better make good adjustments in OL play at the start of The 2nd Half.

Archived