#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

40 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And I can't stand it.  Literally doing anything else would be better than doing the status quo for another 7-9 win season.  

The real problem is that it looks like mediocrity might be an aspirational goal next season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

First 4 seasons were as much Shanahan as Allen. Neither one of them did a good job except in 2012 but it had gone bad again by Jan of 2013 already.

The hiring of Gruden and some of the FA signings and draft picks of 2014 laid the groundwork for the 2015 9-7 season.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

First 4 seasons were as much Shanahan as Allen. Neither one of them did a good job except in 2012 but it had gone bad again by Jan of 2013 already.

The hiring of Gruden and some of the FA signings and draft picks of 2014 laid the groundwork for the 2015 9-7 season.

Please tell me you are not seriously defending "Brice"...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

What this tells me is that we dumb-lucked into successful seasons.  What a record of futility.  

• Like 2