#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

I actually think they thought cutting D.J. would get a different response from the fanbase. One of support for laying the hammer down. They are so out of the loop when it comes to the fans of this team. They have to get rid of Bruce or this could be the end. I’ve never seen the fanbase this distraught. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I actually think they thought cutting D.J. would get a different response from the fanbase. One of support for laying the hammer down. They are so out of the loop when it comes to the fans of this team. They have to get rid of Bruce or this could be the end. I’ve never seen the fanbase this distraught. 

I am just about ready to jump ship. I have to see this off season for me to really continue to buy into this nonsense. 

• Like 3

On 12/21/2018 at 4:48 PM, Woz said:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/12/19/18148153/nfl-analytics-revolution

Interesting read on what teams are doing with regards to the trove of analytics that the NFL is now generating.

Care to guess which franchise isn't mentioned at all? Or how about this, which was referenced in the article? Does this sound familiar?

(you have to click on the second image to see where Washington falls ... they don't make the crop; oh and lest you think that the picture has changed since it's a new year? 335 plays (27th), 196 runs (59%; fourth highest), 139 attempts (41%))

As an Orioles fan, I'm used to this.  At least we had a regime change and it is looking like that is going to change.  We can only hope for one in DC, but I think the Alex Smith injury has bought people some more time. 

We’re a frigen disaster!!!!!! Like how come the years that guys like D Watson and Baker are coming out this team just completely just does the most stupidest things ever!!! Like no we weren’t getting Baker!!! But we should have and i said we needed to trade up for Watson with Cousins here because the writing was on the wall!!! But Bruce is a absolute Moron!!!!! Even if he is fired the moment we lose to Philly he has still left this franchise worse then what it was before and that is sad because we all can remeber the chiefs game what that stadium looked like before we hired mike Shanahan!!! I know I’m higher then most probably are on lincon Riley but I actually believe that guy will get the most out of a offense and if you give him a actual DC who belongs in this league we have defensive talent sorta now that can keep teams honest while he builds a offense for a young QB!!! But none of this will happen because Bruce’s we are just getting hurt on the field quote he will give at seasons end

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Then why not simply state your point? Quoting someone's Tweet is usually done because that person is known. But by all means, continue quoting unknown people on Twitter. I can't wait until people start posting the tweets from their barbers or the guy they used to know in middle school. That's gonna be fantastic

Because I didn’t say it, they said it and it’s easier to copy their tweet than to type out something. Duh

Edited by turtle28

15 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Because I didn’t say it, they said it and it’s easier to copy their tweet than to type out something. Duh

And again, why should we care what some rando has to say? If it's exactly like what you are saying, then say it. I care more about it if it comes from you than from some nobody.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

And again, why should we care what some rando has to say? If it's exactly like what you are saying, then say it. I care more about it if it comes from you than from some nobody.

I don’t care that you care. I’m not doing it for you apparently bc you don’t care what other fans have to say.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:56 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

As an Orioles fan, I'm used to this.  At least we had a regime change and it is looking like that is going to change.  We can only hope for one in DC,

Except, as you've pointed out, it doesn't look like there's going to be a regime change here.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:56 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

but I think the Alex Smith injury has bought people some more time. 

Which, while potentially accurate, is completely infuriating.

• Like 1

Just now, Woz said:

Except, as you've pointed out, it doesn't look like there's going to be a regime change here.

Which, while potentially accurate, is completely infuriating.

It also means that, while Gruden is on the hot seat, no coordinator or coaching changes will happen, or the ones that happen will be lateral moves at best.  

31 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It also means that, while Gruden is on the hot seat, no coordinator or coaching changes will happen, or the ones that happen will be lateral moves at best.  

I can see the new marketing campaign now: 2019, Washington goes all out ... for mediocrity!