Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

Doc Draper

23 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Maybe you didn’t see my draft post? Got him in the fifth.

You’re right, I missed that but we still need more. We need a starter at ROLB, and  someone who can eventually - if not right away - be an upgrade over Preston.

I’m still all in on Lock at 15. If they trot Keenum out there that place is going to be super empty. There has to be something we can look too at the most important position on the field that screams hope. And stop with the “wait til next year” crap because we’re just going to win 7-games again and be out of position for Tua, Fromm or Hebert. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I’m still all in on Lock at 15. If they trot Keenum out there that place is going to be super empty. There has to be something we can look too at the most important position on the field that screams hope. And stop with the “wait til next year” crap because we’re just going to win 7-games again and be out of position for Tua, Fromm or Hebert. 

Let’s be honest, the stadium is going to be super empty - except for opposing teams fans - no matter who they trot out there next year bc fans are tired of everything that the front office does and the fact that Dan is still the owner and Bruce is still the President.

I’d love to see a young QB drafted also. In fact I’m really just in on BPA in a position they need. Being “all in” for one certain player doesn’t make much sense to me and I’m 100% certain the Redskins aren’t thinking that way.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Let’s be honest, the stadium is going to be super empty - except for opposing teams fans - no matter who they trot out there next year bc fans are tired of everything that the front office does and the fact that Dan is still the owner and Bruce is still the President.

I’d love to see a young QB drafted also. In fact I’m really just in on BPA in a position they need. Being “all in” for one certain player doesn’t make much sense to me and I’m 100% certain the Redskins aren’t thinking that way.

That’s fine. I’m just explaining where I’m at as a fan. I’m not okay with going into another season without a QB of the future being on the roster. I’m not okay with McCoy and Keenum and I’m far from okay with the pipe dream that Smith is going to ever play again. I’m not saying every fan has to feel this way but that’s where I’m at. I want a young QB either traded for or drafted. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

That’s fine. I’m just explaining where I’m at as a fan. I’m not okay with going into another season without a QB of the future being on the roster. I’m not okay with McCoy and Keenum and I’m far from okay with the pipe dream that Smith is going to ever play again. I’m not saying every fan has to feel this way but that’s where I’m at. I want a young QB either traded for or drafted. 

I’d like them to draft a QB too I’m just a thrown off with how you’ve been Drew Lock or bust with the team since basically September or whatever. 

Also as you know, the roster is not set in March. We still may trade for Josh Rosen and certainly can draft a QB to develop for the future in this years draft, even if that isn’t Drew Lock.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’d like them to draft a QB too I’m just a thrown off with how you’ve been Drew Lock or bust with the team since basically September or whatever. 

Also as you know, the roster is not set in March. We still may trade for Josh Rosen and certainly can draft a QB to develop for the future in this years draft, even if that isn’t Drew Lock.

I like Lock. I think he’s going to be very good and I’ve never felt like we had a shot at Haskins. 

1.Haskins

2.Rosen

3.Lock

Thats my order. 

21 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I like Lock. I think he’s going to be very good and I’ve never felt like we had a shot at Haskins. 

1.Haskins

2.Rosen

3.Lock

Thats my order. 

What if there’s a great defensive prospect on the board like Sweat, Ferrell, White or someone else?

Would you take Lock over getting an almost sure fire impact defender on day 1?

Again, the way I see it is take BPA. We can get a QB to develop as a back up after the first round. I don’t think we should take Lock if there is better talent still on the board.

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

What if there’s a great defensive prospect on the board like Sweat, Ferrell, White or someone else?

Would you take Lock over getting an almost sure fire impact defender on day 1?

Again, the way I see it is take BPA. We can get a QB to develop as a back up after the first round. I don’t think we should take Lock if there is better talent still on the board.

White and Sweat are top 10 locks. Ferrell isn’t a top talent in my book. 

42 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

1.Haskins

2.Rosen

3.Lock

Thats my order. 

It's not happening now:

Archived