DHall on Norman

turtle28

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Turtle bashing on Norman.  Surprising.

Ignore the poster. The statement is accurate. Norman has not played up to his set standards. He did dancing with the stars this offseason. He has blown more coverages this year, than (probably) his entire career. He deserved to be benched Monday. They all did.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ignore the poster. The statement is accurate. Norman has not played up to his set standards. He did dancing with the stars this offseason. He has blown more coverages this year, than (probably) his entire career. He deserved to be benched Monday. They all did.

Thanks, and I think that’s what we are supposed to do in the forum, correct? Focus on the issue and not the poster. I’m just reporting to the forum what Hall said. I didn’t say it, I’ve actually never been that harsh on Norman.

I don’t care what anybody says, benching Norman but allowing Nicholson to stay in the game was a complete failure as a leader by Jay Gruden.

Norman, whom I’m a fan of, deserved his benching. His head clearly hasn’t been there this year and the off the field stuff certainly has had an effect on his play. But punishing Norman and saying “Nicholson made a mistake” is beyond stupid. Nicholson’s butt should’ve been on the bench for a few series.  

I love this move from a motivational perspective. Josh Norman has always been a guy that responds to any challenge that comes his way, regardless of who or where it comes from. If he has anything left as a great corner, we will certainly find out because I believe he will come out guns blazing. If not, then I'm sure it'll just be time before the team moves on from him.

Couple of thoughts:

DHall was the most self centered selfish self promoting dumb player through most of his career. I despised him till he turned 30 and finally stop trying to be some imitation OG and started to grow up

but what he’s saying is correct about Norman.

maybe the saying “takes one to know one” is true?

his form has looked not so good 

giphy.gif

Just for the record, I never liked the fact that we gave a corner QB type money - who I felt was a product of the Carolina front 7 more so then himself being All-Pro caliber - while refusing to give the best QB the Redskins had had since the 80s and arguably since Sonny Jergensen the contract he had earned.

It just didn’t look good for the lockeroom IMO. It was the only time in this decade when I can truly say the Redskins made a move that looked like last decades Redskins.

Archived