2018-2019 NCAAB Thread

11sanchez11

Can't wait for the Syracuse vs Duke game tonight! It's gonna set the all time attendance mark. There will be at least 35,454 in the Dome tonight. That is insane. Sucks that we missed out on College Gameday due to the Boehiem accident but hopefully we can take advantage of Zions injury.

Anyone see LSU-Tenn ending? Looked to me like another favorable GW call for LSU.... Scramble for the rebound, less than a second left, an incredibly scrappy game, and you call the reach? Sure, by the book it was a foul, but that is an example of refs straight up deciding the game considering they were in the double bonus.

Ugh, Zaga is probably going to grab the #1 spot again and probably hold it until April, even if Duke manages to win here. It's not that they aren't a great team, it's just boring when they're #1 beyond December since you know they will only be legitimately challenged once or twice before the tournament.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

What was the last team to have both the #1 and #2 player in all of CBB?... because I think this Duke squad has that in Zion and RJ. Little argument for Zion as #1, but RJ was definitely debatable with a handful of other guys. However his post-shoegate play has been pretty telling and has me convinced he's the 2nd best player in CBB.

10 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What was the last team to have both the #1 and #2 player in all of CBB?... because I think this Duke squad has that in Zion and RJ. Little argument for Zion as #1, but RJ was definitely debatable with a handful of other guys. However his post-shoegate play has been pretty telling and has me convinced he's the 2nd best player in CBB.

I want to say Hansbrough/Lawson in 09 but then there's Blake Griffin.

Hmm...maybe Jay Williams/Battier in 01.

33 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Anyone see LSU-Tenn ending? Looked to me like another favorable GW call for LSU.... Scramble for the rebound, less than a second left, an incredibly scrappy game, and you call the reach? Sure, by the book it was a foul, but that is an example of refs straight up deciding the game considering they were in the double bonus.

Ugh, Zaga is probably going to grab the #1 spot again and probably hold it until April, even if Duke manages to win here. It's not that they aren't a great team, it's just boring when they're #1 beyond December since you know they will only be legitimately challenged once or twice before the tournament.

That was 100% the right call.  Tenn guy caught him with a shoulder to the face.  You have to call it when there is that much body.  Tenn guy is a moron for going for that ball.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

North Carolina with Luke Maye and Stilman White. Come at me, bros.