Stock Investing

rickyt31

21 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

Well I bought some Udemy courses to get up to speed on all of this. My goal is just investing, but I might give day trading a shot if I ever get sick of science.

If you're just looking to invest. Look at companies you know a lot about or like to follow anyhow. In my casual investor experience those are the ones I've made the most on.  You kinda know what ther company outlook is and whether it's too high or low.  Once you get experience doing that and getting more knowledge on how the market work, then you can start branching out 

6 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

How did you come across ZOM? A company that’s doing something that I like to help animals. @Ty21 I may have to get into it. 

You may have missed the big money, who knows. Their big release of truforma is in March so it could still go up. I wonder if it drops before then or keeps going up. It’s stupid today, I’ve never been in a gain like this before 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Good ish my boy. Are you gonna lock in profits or stay put.. You could pull your initial investment and roll with the house money. 

I’m greedy so I might sit for a bit even though I could just take my original money and sit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I’m greedy so I might sit for a bit even though I could just take my original money and sit. 

Do you baby. I don’t wanna poison your thoughts but it’s what I would do. Penny stocks just as they could go up they could come crashing. Enjoy some profits. But great HR brother.!

• Like 1

Just now, Ty21 said:

ZOM was down to .39 per on Thursday and I saw it at that and didn’t move, and just put my money in a bunch of different stocks. If I wasn’t a 🤡 I could’ve almost tripled my money 

Don’t beat yourself up. At least you have a diverse portfolio 

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Alright I sold $1500 worth of ZOM so now all that is in it is essentially pure gains. Play with your head and not with your heart or pp

once it hits over 10$ you could really build out your position. Penny stocks are great to swing trade. Too much uncertainty. Glad you could enjoy some of the money..

Pulling it out or reinvesting?