Stock Investing

rickyt31

7 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

What price are you looking for? I wanna get in around $52 but i don’t know. 

No clue honestly, @Fresh Prince might be the better person to ask. I'm kind of new to the game, NIO might explode after tomorrow. But I also hear it could dip after tomorrow before it takes off so I really have no idea how to play this. I currently have 10 shares because I'm rather poor. Want 10-15 more shares if I can swing it! 

• Like 1

I don't know how all of you remember which stocks you have. 

I'll be looking here or somewhere else and see somebody hyping something and go to check it out and I got 17 of them.  Or my friend or my cousin will ask me what I think of so and so and then I'll look into it and be like, hmm, interesting, and then I'll get on Robinhood and buy like 10 shares of it and then I'll go onto my Webull account or my Stash account and see I already had 20 shares of it. 

I can't even remember which blu rays I have and that's why I have two copies of Groundhog Day. 

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't know how all of you remember which stocks you have. 

I can't even remember which blu rays I have and that's why I have two copies of Groundhog Day. 

lol, I only hold up to like 8 at a time so that makes it easier for me. Although I do sometimes forget about one for a day or two.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Only 8 individual stocks at a time?  I don't think that's a good idea. 

idk, helps me focus more on what is going on, and has worked out well for me. I think if I began to hold more I wouldn't be able to put as much focus into each one, and potentially miss out on opportunities. But that's just my opinion, and I could probably hold more if I was planning to hold them for longer.