Stock Investing

rickyt31

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, I still consider Draft Kings a gamble. 

I don't know why that one is so hot right now. 

It's a very limited fanbase.  You're only getting sports fans with that.  It's not something universal.  In a world where the NBA is at an all time low in viewership, and in general you've got 6% of the adult population playing fantasy sports, I really don't see much room for growth. 

Then you've also got the legislation threat.  I will never trust any type of gambling company ever again after what the US did to online poker.  Ever. 

Compare Draft Kings to something like Amazon.  Amazon is universal.  Everybody orders online now.  Or Roku.  People say Draft Kings has been blowing up, but... Has it? 

It was at 63 per October 2nd, then it dropped all the way down to 35 by October 30th.  It's hovering around 45 now. 

Compare that to Roku, which I thank my stars and stripes I saw the appeal to early (like 2018 early). 

They’re planing on moving into Ontario. 
they’re building huts in Lincon financial and in wrigley field for betting. 

their numbers a really strong with small growth(legalized gambling in Small states). 

Theyve factored risk with staying small as is and the black market. They’re partnering up with espn!! Which is great. 

Biden is pro legalizing gambling. If they get Ontario and more states in The us! They’ll really bloom. And they’re also expanding into Europe! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

They’re planing on moving into Ontario. 
they’re building huts in Lincon financial and in wrigley field for betting. 

their numbers a really strong with small growth(legalized gambling in Small states). 

Theyve factored risk with staying small as is and the black market. They’re partnering up with espn!! Which is great. 

Biden is pro legalizing gambling. If they get Ontario and more states in The us! They’ll really bloom. And they’re also expanding into Europe! 

Personally I'd be more concerned how the guy who actually won the election feels about it to be comfortable investing in it.

So can someone break down how many people made thousands of dollars on Nio today buying options? Like can some one dumb this down and break it. Because holy cow did people make a got damm fortune selling options. And I’m here finger popping my booty like simp pleb. 

dPKliM4.jpg&token=AQAAGzyvX5mKJuyesiX-5a

how does one do this? Are these like the few 2% 

Made a killing on a few option calls on SBE at 20$ small risk. It’s crazy. You can make more money on options than stocks. Had 5 shares of Tesla at 410$ but sold it when it jumped 60$ made some money. Sold it to buy Amazon. Now I’m not sure if that’s a mistake or not. But hey. I know it’s getting a lot of love by being in the 500 club. If it dips again I’ll buy back. Draft kings has been phenomenal. And bought a few shares of PLTR. Interesting baby.

Ok week. 

31-EB737-D-9-CC9-4506-A678-C351-A11-F383

Wanted to buy Nio puts but I didn’t have the balls to! And it dropped.. I swear to god I might make a different account on we bull to do straight options. I just couldn’t pull the trigger and since I’m still new. I don’t want to be held responsible buying 100 shares lol at 43$ I’ll kill myself.. 

Does anyone know how to extend puts (buy your own puts back and add an extension)? 

Edited by El Ramster

1 hour ago, UncleAdamz said:

It's been treating me well since $12. It has to drop at some point though.

Does anybody?

It dropped lol. Bought a call at 45. So far so good. 

That’s awesome man. Wish I would have gotten into Nio at 6 and PLTR at 12$ 

just love to see it.. Good stuff. 

15 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

That’s awesome man. Wish I would have gotten into Nio at 6 and PLTR at 12$ 

Yeah I wish everything went like that. A couple of months ago I bought OPESW (burgerfi spac warrants) at like $2 in the morning before they jumped to $3 that afternoon. I rode it up to like $3.5, and then all the way back down to around $2 where I sold it. It can be so painful sometimes.

2 hours ago, UncleAdamz said:

Yeah I wish everything went like that. A couple of months ago I bought OPESW (burgerfi spac warrants) at like $2 in the morning before they jumped to $3 that afternoon. I rode it up to like $3.5, and then all the way back down to around $2 where I sold it. It can be so painful sometimes.

Yea man I’m still learning. Bought boing at 150.. Sold off at 181.. it’s over 2.. Tesla decided to jump to dam near 500$ lolz.. 

But hey I ain’t greedy. I also bought Nio at 25.. had over 125 shares sold it at 29$ thing went to 50$ the feels bad mang. But I’m just flipping money. If I can make 200-500$ a day! I’ll be happy. 

but I’m staying put on my VOO, arkW and Arketf.

But yeah I’ve been getting crushed lol.. But I ain’t greedy. Also, gonna plan on buying a share of Amazon once a month or at least one every 2 months. 

40 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Took a dip but slowly going back up. Needed to consolidate after that huge run up it had.

I’m at 163.. was hitting 200 earlier. Have till dec 18 to sell the call.. think it’ll keep going up or sell now? Talk to me baby. What would y’all do? 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

I’m at 163.. was hitting 200 earlier. Have till dec 18 to sell the call.. think it’ll keep going up or sell now? Talk to me baby. What would y’all do? 

By dec 18 I think it’ll go up another few dollars. Should be around 55-60 end of the year. In Dec they will announce another record for cars sold for the month of November since production is still increasing. BoA, JP Morgan and another increased their target price in the past few days. You should be good

6 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

By dec 18 I think it’ll go up another few dollars. Should be around 55-60 end of the year. In Dec they will announce another record for cars sold for the month of November since production is still increasing. BoA, JP Morgan and another increased their target price in the past few days. You should be good

You’re the best! When you cashing out baby? Till it hits 100?