Stock Investing

rickyt31

47 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

That’s what’s up if you ever get into a hot stock like that again let me know lol.. 

I’ll deff let you know. 

FSR could be one it’s another EV stock. also IDEX and GNUS are like $1 a share right now might be something to just toss $100 at and see what happens. 

GNUS it’s a kids network has it’s own app, toys in Walmart, signed a deal with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Shaq to star in their own shows. Signed a deal to use Stan Lee’s likeness and also 150 of his characters to create movies, comics and tv shows. They have a great team of people that worked for disney, marvel etc,

Edited by Fresh Prince

15 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I’ll deff let you know. 

FSR could be one it’s another EV stock. also IDEX and GNUS are like $1 a share right now might be something to just toss $100 at and see what happens. 

GNUS it’s a kids network has it’s own app, toys in Walmart, signed a deal with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Shaq to star in their own shows. Signed a deal to use Stan Lee’s likeness and also 150 of his characters to create movies, comics and tv shows. They have a great team of people that worked for disney, marvel etc,

There’s a few that I’m interested in.. 

NNDM

And NEXCF 

EV market is going bananas.. I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s some sort of scam lmao. Like these returns are insane. People are going to buy houses off of Nio.. Xpev is killing it for me. Got so many shares at 20. Lol. Like I wanna sell xpev because at some point it has to stop! But it’s up and up. SBe is on fire. This is nuts. This is like the gold rush. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

EV market is going bananas.. I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s some sort of scam lmao. Like these returns are insane. People are going to buy houses off of Nio.. Xpev is killing it for me. Got so many shares at 20. Lol. Like I wanna sell xpev because at some point it has to stop! But it’s up and up. SBe is on fire. This is nuts. This is like the gold rush. 

Was there some sort of reverse split