Will Marcus Mariota Be a Top 15 Quarterback Again?

footbull3196

Will Marcus Mariota ever be a top 15 quarterback again?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will Marcus Mariota ever be a top 15 quarterback again?

• Yes, he just needs more help
    • No, he's regressed beyond help
    • He already is a top 15 quarterback (lol)

4 hours ago, m haynes said:

You should not even consider this game judging his talent. Pats secondary sucks. They are old and slow.  Matter of fact there defense is average at best.

Well he did well vs Dallas too and they have a good defense. I’d take him over Carr for sure. Top 15 seems fair

On 11/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, Oregon Ducks said:

I don't know if he'll live up to the MariGOATa moniker but he's going to be a good winning QB for a long time. Could see him being Tom Brady with more wheels. Never really being dominant but being good and winning many games.

At worst, he'll be a better Alex Smith.

Can't say I didn't call it.

I didn't vote because I didn't see my particular opinion of Mariota up there.  Let me first say that I definitely do NOT believe he is currently a top-15 QB in the league; well, he may be #15 or something like that.  I don't however believe that he can't become a top-15 or even a top-5 QB still, even despite the last two seasons, just because I still believe in his talent level and he is still very young.  I don't think its so much a matter of him needing more help though, I think he still has to actually perform and live up to his ability consistently before that can ever happen. 

The Titans are a weird team as usual this year for me.  Probably the least impressive good team there is and I can never seriously consider them as real contenders yet they keep pulling off unlikely (and ugly) wins.  Perhaps if they continue to do so down the stretch I will finally become more comfortable picking them in big games but I doubt it.  They are a team that seems to do well despite themselves, which is hardly a bad thing.  Hell, I sure wish my Falcons could take a page out of their book on how to be clutch and win football games.

Archived