Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I made enough aluminum foil hats for the entire forum.  

You can pick them up in Sandusky.

bra, the Philadelphia Eagles ran a fake walk through to be able to beat the Patriots because there is so much evidence of the Patriots filming and cheating in those situations to win. Numerous teams have reported communication issued with headsets and helmets in Foxboro over the years. The NFL has found enough to strip them of multiple draft picks over the years. 

Its not a conspiracy anymore, it is common knowledge that the NFL continues to brush under the rug period.

2 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

bra, the Philadelphia Eagles ran a fake walk through to be able to beat the Patriots because there is so much evidence of the Patriots filming and cheating in those situations to win. Numerous teams have reported communication issued with headsets and helmets in Foxboro over the years. The NFL has found enough to strip them of multiple draft picks over the years. 

Its not a conspiracy anymore, it is common knowledge that the NFL continues to brush under the rug period.

I haven't heard about the Philly stuff.  Wow.

I understand all the pressure has not been on him, but Mitchell Schwartz is straight trash in pass protection. If people would actually watch the film and not look at raw numbers Chris Hubbard is better in pass protection as well as a far superior puller for a kickout or lead block. Schwartz generated more power in the run game and gets more movement. I have said similar numerous times all year the pass protection woes of KC today has not brought this to my attention.

Archived