Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

Just now, TheeRealDeal said:

I am just saying its another whole they have to fill due to age or like you said if they cut him.

They are screwed if they do or don't. 

They spent too much buying players. 

cooks isn't worh a 1st, Peters isn't worth a 2nd and Fowler wasn't worth a 3rd when it costs you so much in the future. 

there hope is if they can generate some comp picks. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

You’re exactly right. It’s becauee Goff is a pure pocket passer. He’s EXACTLY what I thought he was going to be good and bad.

A shameless plug, but he’s what I expect out of Rosen.

Yeah I still expect Rosen to be good IF Arizona can give him a halfway decent offensive line. But that line was garbage this season.

22 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

They are screwed if they do or don't. 

They spent too much buying players. 

cooks isn't worh a 1st, Peters isn't worth a 2nd and Fowler wasn't worth a 3rd when it costs you so much in the future. 

there hope is if they can generate some comp picks. 

Cooks is worth the first. He is worth the 23rd pick. He isnt worth a top15 pick 

23 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

They are going to have to make some major moves to keep him in a clean pocket possible even as soon as next season if not by 2020 for sure.

Starting LT Andrew Whitworth will be 38, Starting LG Roger Saffold will be 31 and Starting OC will be 34 while RG Austin Blythe and RT Rob Havestein are just above JAGs. They have no quality backups on the roster and they only have 4 draft picks heading into this draft season and will be without 2nd and 3rd rounders in an incredibly weak draft class. I do not believe what they have going right now is sustainable for very long.

That’s why this offseason was them going all in.

57 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I meant in trade. Not much difference between 15-23.

well thats what the Rams traded to get cook. They traded the #23rd overall pick for him last year. trading a 1st for an established #1 WR will always be worth it IMO

Archived