Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

This was a great Sunday. Two great games that went into OT. I would have loved to see Brees vs Brady, which we might have if the Ref who was supposed to be watching the sideline saw the Saints receiver get tackled before the ball even got that.

I know a lot of people hate the Patriots due to some scandals and other conspiracy theories, but watching Tom Brady in those type of situations is just an amazing thing of beauty. You truly can't let off vs the Patriots until the clock hits zeros. Also, I didn't realize it until the announcers mentioned it, but the Chiefs tied for most sacks in the regular season and didn't get to Brady all game! I think it's crazy to know that if you don't reach Brady within two seconds, the ball is already gone.

Anyhow, the Superbowl should be fun and I truly can't wait till next season for Mayfield and Co. to finally give us a fighting chance in all the games.

Brady's first Super Bowl was vs. the Rams. Will his last Super Bowl be vs. the Rams?

I'd love to see him destroy the Rams (although I'm a huge fan of McVay) and then retire on top. But I have a feeling he'll want to come back next year regardless if they win or lose.

Brady vs. Brees would have been better, IMO.

Bob Sutton and his defense made ZERO adjustments to Brady in the 4th and OT. Tony Romo was literally calling out and even diagraming every play before it happened. It also made me even more angry with Freddie Kitchen's and hit play calling to end the game against Baltimore. I brought it up then but everyone is all roses about Freddie right now and it was brushed over(and hopefully he learns from it) Cover 0 with an all out blitz on four straight plays and we don't attack or even send a WR over the middle one freaking time. I was screaming it them and I was screaming you have to drop at least one guy to the trail Edelman all night.

Patriots by 17 over the Rams

Archived