Monday Night Football - 49ers v Packers GDT

ET80

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Packers
    • 49ers

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

This was close and 49 ers don’t even have their starting qb. Green Bay needs defensive help bad

We need a total revamp at Edge and we need our CBs to grow up quick.  Also, we need the safety next to Haha to not be horrifying.  

And DL depth.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

We need a total revamp at Edge and we need our CBs to grow up quick.  Also, we need the safety next to Haha to not be horrifying.  

And DL depth.  

In all honesty our secondary wouldn't look bad if we could get pressure. We need to spend some serious cash there next year. 

I hope Green Bay makes the right moves front office wise. I don’t want to see the last of Rodgers career destroyed by crappy coaching and poor personnel acquirement. It’s sad. I hope it turns around because there is no way you can win with the crap the DC is calling

13 minutes ago, Classic said:

Hopefully it lives up to the hype. Right now the Patriots will blow them out of the water.

Put it this way- New England's defense isn't exactly wrapping itself in glory, so I could see both teams going over 30+

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And DL depth.  

I just don’t want to see the rest of Rodgers career destroyed. I hope your FO can turn it around. 

Just now, Gannon12 said:

I just don’t want to see the rest of Rodgers career destroyed. I hope your FO can turn it around. 

I honestly think we need to get rid of McCarthy for that to happen.  He's been here about 4 years too long.  

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Yep but I knew the answer. Sorry I didn't raise my hand. 

It's nice that you feel the need to attempt to provoke me because you didn't like what I posted. Carry on trolling though. It's not like it is against the site rules or anything.

3 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Green Bay needs defensive help bad

Yeah we definitely do, but come on can you really expect us to suddenly put a great defense together when we thought our defense was fine? I mean it is just the year 2011. We had a great defense last year so I figured we'd be okay. We'll be alright though, we'll probably get a good defense in place soon enough so that one of the best quarterbacks of all time has a fighting chance at another ring. I mean come on, there's no way we would just continue to put out an awful, spineless, bone-headed, unclutch defense year after a year even through, I dunno, 2018?? Hahaha! How stupid would that be?

Archived