Monday Night Football - 49ers v Packers GDT

ET80

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Packers
    • 49ers

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It's a gut feeling. For me, it's Manning and Brady and then Rodgers.

Oh well if it's behind those two bros I'm not exactly gonna throw a poopy-diaper tantrum. I think all three have a case for being the GOAT, while all three have compelling arguments against it as well. Although I think the ammunition against Peyton might be the most damning.

22 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

That was the one on Sherman right?  That was textbook.

Textbook technique for him.  He just never gets called for it.  

22 minutes ago, DannyB said:

In hindsight, 4 or 5 years might be correct, but it would've been a tough call to let him go after the great season we had in 2014. I was getting close before that, but '14 made me think he deserves another go. Then '15 was awful and I was done.

Oh yeah, it is definitely in hindsight.  I like Gute and think he should bring in his own guy.

21 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Tell that to the Packers forum. Everybody seems to think everything is hunky-dory in there.

We do?

48 minutes ago, Classic said:

Can't believe some 49er fans think he wouldn't be special with them because whoever there coach was then wouldn't 'develop' him. Montana to Young to Rodgers would be unreal for SF. 

I mean...sometimes it really does depend on coaching. Steve Young would have sucked if he stayed in Tampa. Fouts would not have evolved if not for Walsh's guidance in '76 followed by Gibbs/Coryell. Rodgers in Green Bay did not look great when he first had a shot. He had to change his habits, and attitude even.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

"Chicken little" implies there's nothing to worry about and you're getting kneejerk spooked. I don't think that's the case.

I mean, the general feeling in the Packers forum would be closer to being ready for the draft than the playoffs.  I guess if that's your idea of hunkey-dory, sure.

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Deflating the legacy with spying

No Brady deflates, Rodger overinflates. Another reason why Brady is the superior QB. Maybe if the clown wasn’t throwing carnival basketballs around he’d have made another Super Bowl 

Archived