Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

Just now, Cheech said:

No, this is precisely why he needs to carry the ball more.  That **** isn't an abberation.

Yeah, I know.  It was a joke at your expense and the expense of others like you.  I literally started a huge discussion before the season started on my frustration with McCarthy not giving Jones more opportunities.  I'm as frustrated as you guys are.  It's just obnoxious hearing about it all the time and hearing about it in the most nonsensical points ever. 

Everybody here wants Jones to get more carries.  It's just that some of us realize it's not the best thing for the Packers to keep him on the field all the time when he struggles in pass protection. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

His movement in the pocket. 

The difference between he and Goff's feet are just night and day right now. Rodgers is feeling the pressure and Goff isn't. 

Goff has rushed a handful of throws today when pressured. 

Just now, skibrett15 said:

ok yeah.  that throw, the ESB throw, and a few throws to the flat were what prompted my comment in the first place.

Made adams look like a FREAK though with that jump he made

Adams used about 1/4 his vertical.  So effortless

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

And my post went off about 30 second before the Jones run.

If I start bitching about Fackrell some more (he who has more sacks in 2018 than Clay & Nick combined) perhaps Kyler will come up with the key strip sack. :)

Don't jinx our Lord and Savior Kyler Fackrell like that!

Hows do people not get we are playing tough in a winnable game right now. One that Vegas had us down what? 9 points? Vegas doesnt usually get it wrong. This team came to play in a game everyone thought we would lose. That said there is still a lot to work out, but every team is going through that. Hell LA is right now against us. KC did against NE. Thats why you play the season. That's the point of the gauntlet that in the NFL regular season. There is a lot of good going on in this game today. Oh, and BTW, Alexander is a beast.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Fine your right. 9.5 yard gain for Williams and Monty.

I think Monty has a good chance of making the guy miss. Even if Williams doesn't, he's still carrying the guy for three yards. 

RB with a full head of steam and one ssafety between him and the endzone is a TD for a lot of backs in this league. That said, credit where it's due, Jones made the guy miss and scored. 

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

And my post went off about 30 second before the Jones run.

If I start bitching about Fackrell some more (he who has more sacks in 2018 than Clay & Nick combined) perhaps Kyler will come up with the key strip sack. :)

lol, cheers! 

Archived