Week 7 GDT - Titans @? Chargers

dtait93

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

As a huge Davis fan, what is everyone’s thoughts on him? Obviously opinions will differ, but I feel like he flashes enough talent to where one shouldn’t be concerned..but is he a big reason for the offensive ineptitude?

Offensive play calling is the biggest problem tied with offensive line and Mariota awareness of late imo.

1 minute ago, John232 said:

As a huge Davis fan, what is everyone’s thoughts on him? Obviously opinions will differ, but I feel like he flashes enough talent to where one shouldn’t be concerned..but is he a big reason for the offensive ineptitude?

Who is Davis? Haven’t heard of him. Oh you mean Corey Davis. He went missing after the Philly game. Still searching for him

3 minutes ago, John232 said:

he's solid, but not good enough to overcome being the only threat on the offense and inconsistent to bad QB play.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Something that's disappointing is you see the Titans have to travel all the way out to London and still able to challenge one of the best teams in the AFC to a good game, yet we just didn't show up vs Baltimore and blew it vs Buffalo.

that's literally the strongest aspect of this team's identity over the past several years lol

Archived