The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Marion Berry was arrested for buying/smoking crack while Mayor of Washington DC. 

He was then re-elected. 

His career parallels that of Marion Barry in a shockingly similar fashion.

Also, why would he NOT be re-elected? Crack has such a stigma around it, it’s unfair. If it’s good enough for Ms. Houston, it’s good enough for me.

Edited by Dome

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

His career parallels that of Marion Barry in a shockingly similar fashion.

Oh, potato, tomato, potAto tomAto...

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Also, why would he NOT be re-elected? Crack has such a stigma around it, it’s unfair. If it’s good enough for Ms. Houston, it’s good enough for me.

Ms. Houston acknowledged that crack is for bums and dullards. She was a cocaine lady, through and through. 

@Matts4313...

Let me introduce you guys to the former mayor of Cincinnati:

15-44-2169.jpg

Apparently writing a prostitute a personal check with "for services rendered" on the memo line is a big NO...who would have thought?

That said, his honesty/fessing up to it won him re-election in a landslide in 1975...honesty is truly the best policy.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let me introduce you guys to the former mayor of Cincinnati:

15-44-2169.jpg

Apparently writing a prostitute a personal check with "for services rendered" on the memo line is a big NO...who would have thought?

That said, his honesty/fessing up to it won him re-election in a landslide in 1975...honesty is truly the best policy.

He was also born in the UK.

This is all disgusting. Nobody gets to disgrace America but AMERICANS got damn it!

Edited by Dome