The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

On 10/26/2018 at 8:12 PM, Longhorns90 said:
On 10/18/2018 at 1:07 PM, Dome said:

PHASE 2 - Dont Be Fowl!

ROUND 1

Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
Chicken Leg vs Turkey Leg
Chicken Tenderloin vs Chicken Thigh
Chicken Wing vs Chicken Burger

I literally don't care about the last two matchups.

That was obvious based on your completely wrong choices.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I need a vc before I can vote though.

Kind of thin on the votes (only 11 in total so far), but:

• IDEAL CUT
    • Matchup #1:
      • Beef Rib = 6 (55%)
      • Beef Brisket = 5 (45%)  [so, if you want to make Dome's top smoke, this is probably the one to do it in]
    • Matchup #2:
      • Pork Shoulder = 3 (27%)
      • Pork Belly = 8 (73%)
  • REDEMPTION BRACKET
    • Matchup #1
      • Beef Short Loin = 10 (91%)
      • Pork Butt et al. = 1 (9%)  [@Hockey5djh has yet to answer for his crimes]
    • Matchup #2
      • Pork Ribs = 10 (91%)
      • Ground Sausage = 1 (9%)  [@MWil23 would be called to stand for his crimes, but he's been deemed mentally incompetent]
    • Matchup #3
      • Pork Tenderloin = 10 (91%)
      • Pork Loin = 1 (9%)   [It's a pig, not a cow, so @Longhorns90 doesn't understand]
    • Matchup #4
      • Beef Sirloin = 7 (64%)
      • Sausage Links = 4 (36%)
  • FOWL BRACKET
    • Matchup #1
      • Chicken Breast = 6 (55%)
      • Turkey Breast = 5 (45%)   [I suppose you could cause a tie here ... but who really cares? Both of these should be wiped off the bracket as soon as possible]
    • Matchup #2
      • Chicken Leg = 3 (27%)
      • Turkey Leg = 8 (73%)  [Renn Faire, ADVANCE!!]
    • Matchup #3
      • Chicken Tenderloin = 2 (18%)   [again, MWil23 and Longhorns90 ... bless their hearts!]
      • Chicken Thing = 9 (82%)
    • Matchup #4
      • Chicken Wings = 9 (82%)
      • Chicken Burger = 2 (18%)   [I have no idea what happened to @ramssuperbowl99 here ... maybe sneezed too hard and too many brain cells fell out on the last question? Oh yeah ... Longhorns90. Again.]

@ramssuperbowl99 - you're completely right about wings.

Of course, chicken burgers have absolutely zero flavor unless dunked in the same sauce, can get the same sauce on your face, and you feel disappointed after eating it. At least with wings you can share with your friends while out at a bar, watching the game. No one wants to share your lameass chicken burger. So you eat it by yourself, silently crying inside.

Consider yourself ****in @'ed

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Is this what the ladies have told you?

You should see a doctor, they can get ya a pill fix that problem right up 

I am pretty sure you are interpreting that ackbassward. Good sex can be done within 30 minutes and is free. Neither of those apply to burnt ends. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I am pretty sure you are interpreting that ackbassward. Good sex can be done within 30 minutes and is free. Neither of those apply to burnt ends. 

What are you even talking about tho. This is a nonsense reply. Your drinking again, just like dad. 

16 hours ago, Woz said:

@ramssuperbowl99 - you're completely right about wings.

Of course, chicken burgers have absolutely zero flavor unless dunked in the same sauce, can get the same sauce on your face, and you feel disappointed after eating it. At least with wings you can share with your friends while out at a bar, watching the game. No one wants to share your lameass chicken burger. So you eat it by yourself, silently crying inside.

Consider yourself ****in @'ed

Are we saying a chicken burger is just a ground, grilled chicken similar to a cheeseburger? I interpreted that the chicken burger would also include the chicken sandwich. And a fried chicken sandwhich that may also include buffalo or other spicy or a billion other options is amazing.

If it's the literal ground, grilled chicken patty take, then change my vote to abstain/Gary Johnson tbh. I refuse to vote for wings on principle.