Carlos Hyde to Jags

Hawkfan191

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Does this mean they are moving on from Fournette? First signing a former all pro last week, now they are actively giving up draft capital for the same position. Wonder if they regret blowing a top 5 pick on a guy who can't be counted on.

Sounds like they might place him on IR and just needed a back to push for playoffs this year.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Does this mean they are moving on from Fournette? First signing a former all pro last week, now they are actively giving up draft capital for the same position. Wonder if they regret blowing a top 5 pick on a guy who can't be counted on.

Most teams that draft top 10 RB's will regret it.  Giants offense is bad, DAL offense is bad, CAR offense is bad, JAGS offense is bad.  I mean how much more evidence to you need.

Only team is LA who was lucky enough to land a boy genius for a coach.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I’m sure you can relate with that last sentence.

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

Most teams that draft top 10 RB's will regret it.  Giants offense is bad, DAL offense is bad, CAR offense is bad, JAGS offense is bad.  I mean how much more evidence to you need.

Only team is LA who was lucky enough to land a boy genius for a coach.

Teams that draft RBs at the top of the draft have the highest increase in wins from one year to the next. 

This is absolutely reactionary to Fournette’s prolonged absence.

But can we talk for a minute about how absolutely stupid it was for the Jags to come into 2018 with an entire offense built around a power run game and then to literally only have one RB (with a history of leg injuries) capable of running that style of play? And then to not have any receivers capable of taking the load off the run game once that player got predictably hurt?

Archived