Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys

Tyronnosaurus

Just now, plan9misfit said:

I’m still super p!ssed. These inbred, nose picking, Arkantucky skull crickets fleeced themselves on yet another trade. WTF is wrong with them??

God, I hate the Jones family.

And it's on another wideout...go figure.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My mind is blown. My heart is broken. The only thing I had left going about this season was looking to the draft. And they took that away from me too. 

Just when I thought they couldnt cut any deeper. 

At least Jerry got you something for your birthday eh?

5 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

This is effing awful.  You’d think that organization would learn but apparently not.  He’s in the 4th year of his rookie contract.  So we could extend him one more year and pay him as a top 10 WR.  Then, he’ll expect a huge payday.  We all saw what happened to Dez and D Thomas after they got paid.  

Just stupid.

I guess this is a win win for you though. You get to celebrate 2 first with your new team. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Idk Tom Brady was a 6th round pick 

So was Rusty Smith, Dan LeFavour, Joe Webb, Tony Pike, Mike Teel, Keith Null, Curtis Painter, Colt Brennan, Andre Woodson, Jordan Palmer, Ryan Lindley, Zach Mettenburger, David Fales, Keith Wenning, Tahj Boyd, Garrett Gilbert, Nate Sudfield, Jake Rudock, Brandon Allen, Jeff Driskel, and Brad Kaaya.

I like our chances.

Gets ready to duck and cover.   There are parts of this trade that does make sense 

1.  This should tell us Austin is not returning any time soon

2.  I listened to the hate of Dak and all that my take from what I heard seen he really struggles staying in the pocket “waiting reading” for long developing routes - been preached ball security so is unwilling to make the risk throw before it’s clear the reciever is open why we see him taking off a lot before the reciever is open yet as you watch comes wide open   He does make good throws when his no 1 is open and open quickly  or has a clean pocket where he can survey the field and go through his progression  This fits into the type of route Cooper can run he can beet the DB off the snap and be open very quickly so Dak can make a quicker throw.  Gallop is good And getting better but not as clean off the snap at this point in his career.  

3. Cooper with his speed will also demand safety attention over the top our other recievers do not demand the deep attention and this will help keep 9 out of the box and open up more room for Elliot and the RPO. 

Personally I absolutely hate this trade as I don’t really think due to how this year has gone that there is much chance but we still are in the division race and that is key and if the expectation is Red Nird will be back this year or next then——    but I was not one of those demanding a WR with the 1st pick.  I personally right now feel our OL is the weakest point of this team. We do not have even close to what I’ve seen as a top 10  - I put our OL around the top 15 and YES our QB around the same 

With that in mind I see improving our OL as  a much better proposition to immediate success and prolonged success then rolling the dice on a QB.  Just take a look at the past QB winners and losers well tell you even hitting on a franchise QB in the first will still not guarantee anything 

just look at Philly. All this talk they have this super franchise QB - well he didn’t even play in the super bowl

and we think Not only is the sky falling but has crashed at our feet - well guess what we have the same record as Philly at this point.  

Archived