Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 1:30 PM, bosko1616 said:

I’m sorry. Watch out for backrubs there never what they say they are. They’re a trap. When you’re planning the wedding you can cheap out on everything except the food and flowers. Or run away get married on a beach and Save your money for a trip oversees 

Heck, as long as you dont cheap out on the boozes, everything will be fine

So I keep seeing these meme's with a blindfolded Michael Jackson throwing a football saying F it Odell Beckham is out there somewhere. I just learned earlier today that it is actually Sandra Bullock in a wildly talked about movie called Bird Box.

I can't seriously be the only one who saw Michael Jackson right?

Just finished watching the movie. I'm typically let down when I am "peer pressured" into watching a hyped movie, but I was actually entertained the entire movie.

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

yeah this city has such crappy food, crappy nightlight, and zero culture. One of the worst places to experience live music and performing arts. /s

I never knew they existed nor did I know they’re based in Cleveland. They’re really good. I know what one of my next date nights will be. 

11 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

So I keep seeing these meme's with a blindfolded Michael Jackson throwing a football saying F it Odell Beckham is out there somewhere. I just learned earlier today that it is actually Sandra Bullock in a wildly talked about movie called Bird Box.

I can't seriously be the only one who saw Michael Jackson right?

Just finished watching the movie. I'm typically let down when I am "peer pressured" into watching a hyped movie, but I was actually entertained the entire movie.

Which movie? Bird Box or The Happening because it’s basically the same thing but just 10years apart 

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Which movie? Bird Box or The Happening because it’s basically the same thing but just 10years apart 

Nah Bird Box was better. I know a lot of people who hated The Happening but I actually liked it. The only part of Bird Box that failed was it never explained anything about these demons, where they came from and what was causing people to go crazy. At least with The Happening there was the explanation about the plants.

9 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Nah Bird Box was better. I know a lot of people who hated The Happening but I actually liked it. The only part of Bird Box that failed was it never explained anything about these demons, where they came from and what was causing people to go crazy. At least with The Happening there was the explanation about the plants.

They showed the monster in the background in one scene. I'll see if I can find it. Try not to kill yourself.

hv1ejdnyxmn7hgfgtkln.jpg

• Like 3