Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Trust me I know quite a bit about military aircraft. I’ve been fascinated since I was a kid and until recently went to the Cleveland Airshow every year. It’s fascinating technology, but unfortunately built for not so good reasons. 

Yes and No

The amount of really good everyday tech available to everyday businesses and people that has come from it is undeniable.

Even the 5th Gen aircraft came about as a direct result of Cold War conflict(s) and the Democrats that want “aid to Ukraine” want the stuff that was developed to attack Russia in the 70s-90s and before to see how successful it is in a controlled environment where we aren’t directly using it. 4D chess moves.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 11:08 AM, MWil23 said:

Yes and No

The amount of really good everyday tech available to everyday businesses and people that has come from it is undeniable.

Even the 5th Gen aircraft came about as a direct result of Cold War conflict(s) and the Democrats that want “aid to Ukraine” want the stuff that was developed to attack Russia in the 70s-90s and before to see how successful it is in a controlled environment where we aren’t directly using it. 4D chess moves.

Nice thanks for heads up

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

giphy.gif

2015-07-27-1438026789-6112752-tumblr_nq2 

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

It’s about damn time. I know ultra conservative people who voted yes on issue 2.

I’m going to place bets on how long it takes to get the “Reminder that despite Issue 2 passing, if you use marijuana products you will lose your federal job” e-mail this morning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s a risk I’m willing to take.

I mean, I will get back pay and essentially a paid vacation during that time, but I have a 4 week course I need to get done thats contingent upon funds, so it’s more annoying than anything. 

How about a CR that expires midnight 1/12/24 and then no budget for a few weeks? That would be great.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I will get back pay and essentially a paid vacation during that time, but I have a 4 week course I need to get done thats contingent upon funds, so it’s more annoying than anything. 

How about a CR that expires midnight 1/12/24 and then no budget for a few weeks? That would be great.

That’s the spirit