Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We just finished going through our century's version of Spanish flu.

Now we are at the WW1 - WW2 part of the century cycle.

I think there’s reason to be concerned about a fairly major market recession in 2024. 

We are approaching fork in the road foreign policy moments with China, Russia, Taiwan, and Ukraine, all headed into a very volatile election year.

Wages are flat, inflation is up, the housing market and interest rates are pure stupidity, but the jobless rate is low, but considering the wages suck, it’s not a good indicator for the health of the economy, and quite frankly hasn’t been since the 1950s when Ike left us the greatest middle class in history.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think there’s reason to be concerned about a fairly major market recession in 2024. 

We are approaching fork in the road foreign policy moments with China, Russia, Taiwan, and Ukraine, all headed into a very volatile election year.

Wages are flat, inflation is up, the housing market and interest rates are pure stupidity, but the jobless rate is low, but considering the wages suck, it’s not a good indicator for the health of the economy, and quite frankly hasn’t been since the 1950s when Ike left us the greatest middle class in history.

And now with the war in Israel and them being one of our biggest allies, we are really in a very difficult position. 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve ALWAYS thought if a massive war happened it would be because of Iran.

Scoff, but China and Russia are way more “rationale” and “sane” than Iran. Even North Korea just talks a big game and won’t actually do anything.

Edited by candyman93

27 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve ALWAYS thought if a massive war happened it would be because of Iran.

Scoff, but China and Russia are way more “rationale” and “sane” than Iran. Even North Korea just talks a big game and won’t actually do anything.

Israel is legitimately a scary situation. It’s not partisan and you should see what we give them/sell them and will do to support them. Within 24 hours of the attack I was in a briefing. DoD will not mess around here. Already talk of boots on the ground considerations.

With China and Russia, we are more likely to see an arms race and cyber attacks as opposed to what we saw this weekend.

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Israel is legitimately a scary situation. It’s not partisan and you should see what we give them/sell them and will do to support them. Within 24 hours of the attack I was in a briefing. DoD will not mess around here. Already talk of boots on the ground considerations.

With China and Russia, we are more likely to see an arms race and cyber attacks as opposed to what we saw this weekend.

Excellent point but do not see iran living thru a f 35 attack.

Iran is not equal to Iraq at the height that war was over in 72 hrs.

Russia if look at head to head tank battles is 10 Russian tanks dead to 1 of ares.

Today if that is true then the Russian army in 10 days would be spent.

This would mean that Russia would have zero oil to export or fuel there machinery.

Pg there are many smart people believe we waged operation desert storm to see  just how good the soviet equipment was. Point

Ok so hopefully you guys know me as a non conspiracy theorist. And definitely not a believer in aliens. But evidently the good ole USA has a military fighter aircraft that is pretty close to Wonder Woman and her invisible jet. I know someone who has seen it. And yeah, no not actually invisible depending on the sun’s angle towards the aircraft. 

For research: look up timelines of knowing about certain aircraft and their known after the fact in development research programs. F-15, F-16…..F-22. F-35 isn’t yet researchable. 

5 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so hopefully you guys know me as a non conspiracy theorist. And definitely not a believer in aliens. But evidently the good ole USA has a military fighter aircraft that is pretty close to Wonder Woman and her invisible jet. I know someone who has seen it. And yeah, no not actually invisible depending on the sun’s angle towards the aircraft. 

For research: look up timelines of knowing about certain aircraft and their known after the fact in development research programs. F-15, F-16…..F-22. F-35 isn’t yet researchable. 

Nothing surprises me considering how much money we dump into the military. We better have some wild stuff. 

6 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I 100% believe you.

Matte black colored stuff is impossible to see in the sky at night. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Nothing surprises me considering how much money we dump into the military. We better have some wild stuff. 

39 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I 100% believe you.

Matte black colored stuff is impossible to see in the sky at night. 

I can confirm that we have 6th Gen fighters we are working on but nobody without a TS clearance can say what they are or look like. Check out the B-21 that they unveiled in November…

1200px-B-21_Raider_front_high.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I can confirm that we have 6th Gen fighters we are working on but nobody without a TS clearance can say what they are or look like. Check out the B-21 that they unveiled in November…

1200px-B-21_Raider_front_high.jpg

Yeah I’m pretty positive it’s a jet from the NGAD program. When my friend described what he saw I didn’t completely believe him at first so I did a little digging. This video is pretty identical to what he described:

14 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah I’m pretty positive it’s a jet from the NGAD program. When my friend described what he saw I didn’t completely believe him at first so I did a little digging. This video is pretty identical to what he described:

I’m not sure to what degree I can get into the ins and outs of it all but the F-35 and F-22 are 5th Gen and there are some 6 Gen Fighters/Bombers but it’s TS related. I work R&D and there’s some really cool stuff we will just put it that way.

For a baseline, we don’t use the F-16 at all anymore but we do give it/sell it to our allies.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure to what degree I can get into the ins and outs of it all but the F-35 and F-22 are 5th Gen and there are some 6 Gen Fighters/Bombers but it’s TS related. I work R&D and there’s some really cool stuff we will just put it that way.

For a baseline, we don’t use the F-16 at all anymore but we do give it/sell it to our allies.

Trust me I know quite a bit about military aircraft. I’ve been fascinated since I was a kid and until recently went to the Cleveland Airshow every year. It’s fascinating technology, but unfortunately built for not so good reasons.