Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

As the alpha male of this forum I’d like to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. And a reminder that there is nothing more beta in this world than moderation. Eat and drink as much as possible. Establish dominance against other family members by fighting them. Be an alpha not a beta like Greek yogurt boy @LETSGOBROWNIES who will 100% be eating a soy turkey. 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

As the alpha male of this forum I’d like to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. And a reminder that there is nothing more beta in this world than moderation. Eat and drink as much as possible. Establish dominance against other family members by fighting them. Be an alpha not a beta like Greek yogurt boy @LETSGOBROWNIES who will 100% be eating a soy turkey. 

Please.  You could only hope to keep up with me at the dinner table.  

Anything under 5k calories isn’t a real thanksgiving meal.

As far as establishing dominance at the table, that’s not easy when you’ve sired and raised strong young men like I have.  

Enjoy your small portions of turkey and getting your nails done by your daughter.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As far as establishing dominance at the table, that’s not easy when you’ve sired and raised strong young men like I have.  

Enjoy your small portions of turkey and getting your nails done by your daughter.  

Establishing dominance at the table is easy. I do the majority of the cooking and cleanup, it tastes great and everyone is in a good mood, including my wife.

Remember guys, a guy who cooks is attractive, a guy who also does dishes is irresistible.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Establishing dominance at the table is easy. I do the majority of the cooking and cleanup, it tastes great and everyone is in a good mood, including my wife.

Remember guys, a guy who cooks is attractive, a guy who also does dishes is irresistible.

you beta believe it

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m literally punching a wall right now in rage

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You couldn’t only dream of being as alpha as me. Today I arrived for thanksgiving dinner in my all black lifted ram 1500 with custom bull nuts hanging from the back and a punisher decal that took up the entire front windshield. I wore one of my many affliction t shirts to let everyone know that I can and am willing to grapple anyone who challenges me. I’ve already consumed 10K calories before even showing up. Go eat your Greek yogurt and pumpkin soy turkey. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You couldn’t only dream of being as alpha as me. Today I arrived for thanksgiving dinner in my all black lifted ram 1500 with custom bull nuts hanging from the back and a punisher decal that took up the entire front windshield. I wore one of my many affliction t shirts to let everyone know that I can and am willing to grapple anyone who challenges me. I’ve already consumed 10K calories before even showing up. Go eat your Greek yogurt and pumpkin soy turkey. 

I nominate this post for first ballot HOF post all time in any thread on any forum ever.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You couldn’t only dream of being as alpha as me.

doubt.gif

Today I arrived

Oh you mean you didn’t host?  Instant beta move.

for thanksgiving dinner in my all black lifted ram 1500

half ton?  No Cummins?  Might as well drive a Prius son.

with custom bull nuts hanging from the back and a punisher decal that took up the entire front windshield.

sounds correct, go on.

I wore one of my many affliction t shirts to let everyone know that I can and am willing to grapple anyone who challenges me.

I don’t need the tees, one glance at the Gadsden flag flying opposite the stars and bars let’s everyone know what I’m about.

I’ve already consumed 10K calories before even showing up.

No self control.  Absolutely not alpha.

Go eat your Greek yogurt and pumpkin soy turkey. 

*fat free Greek yogurt.

• Like 2