Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

This morning I rose early to tend to the children, make them breakfast, and sweep the house and did the dishes, leaving the house immaculate upon her return from her morning run.

I let her take my Ford Focus, and upon her return proceeded to give her a hot cup of coffee before she retired to the shower.

Later I hope to indulge in some heavy hors douvres and finger sandwiches during The Game, with the TV on mute and the joy of the company of others. The outcome is irrelevant for it’s only a game and besides, life is much more important.

After the guests retire upon their leisure, I will humbly clean the house again and ask if I can rub her back and feet, certainly expecting nothing in return, and maybe I’ll work up the courage to hold her hand and give her a quick kiss goodnight on the cheek.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This morning I rose early to tend to the children, make them breakfast, and sweep the house and did the dishes, leaving the house immaculate upon her return from her morning run.

I let her take my Ford Focus, and upon her return proceeded to give her a hot cup of coffee before she retired to the shower.

Later I hope to indulge in some heavy hors douvres and finger sandwiches during The Game, with the TV on mute and the joy of the company of others. The outcome is irrelevant for it’s only a game and besides, life is much more important.

After the guests retire upon their leisure, I will humbly clean the house again and ask if I can run her back and feet, certainly expecting nothing in return, and maybe I’ll work up the courage to hold her hand and give her a quick kiss goodnight on the cheek.

Keep your perverse thoughts to yourself pal, kids may read this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

After the guests retire upon their leisure, I will humbly clean the house again and ask if I can rub her back and feet, certainly expecting nothing in return, and maybe I’ll work up the courage to hold her hand and give her a quick kiss goodnight on the cheek.

Does your wife’s boyfriend know that you’re touching his girlfriend?

I’m drunk and pissed. Not upset at anything other than the Buckeyes losing. Kids are healthy, family is healthy, life is good and work is too. But come the **** on. Losing to those **** heads just sucks. 

Glad I grew up in the 90’s and know how to live with this. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JDD said:

I’m drunk and pissed. Not upset at anything other than the Buckeyes losing. Kids are healthy, family is healthy, life is good and work is too. But come the **** on. Losing to those **** heads just sucks. 

Glad I grew up in the 90’s and know how to live with this. 

Neither team is really all that good.

Pretty weak college season in general. Still don't think either were winning the title.

With Stroud the Buckeyes would have won it all. McCord just isn't it. Telegraphs everything.

• Like 1