Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Vasectomy review. 

1. Taking your pants off in front of a dude 0/5 

2. Him touching your nuts 0/5

3. Injections in your sack 0/5

4. Non-scalpel technique 5/5

but a few little electric shock going through my testes because he started early and the anaesthetic wasnt working yet 0/5 

5. Dr did have good chat. 4/5

6. Pain. 2/5 could have been worse. 

7. Can't exercise for a week. 1/5

8. Being made infertile 5/5

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Vasectomy review. 

but a few little electric shock going through my testes because he started early and the anaesthetic wasnt working yet 0/5 

I had a female nurse prep, which wasn’t bad lol

never forget her thanking me for shaving beforehand. One, thought everyone was suppose to do that. Two, gross that you have to shave them if they don’t. 

I feel like getting the sample tested was just aa awkward. Never done it beforehand so never knew what to expect but it was just like TV/Movies.  Big ole dvd case of what seemed like the best of late 99s/early 00s full of volumes 5, 7, 9, and etc. like it was a bit uncomfortable and made it difficult to perform lol

25 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I had a female nurse prep, which wasn’t bad lol

never forget her thanking me for shaving beforehand. One, thought everyone was suppose to do that. Two, gross that you have to shave them if they don’t. 

I feel like getting the sample tested was just aa awkward. Never done it beforehand so never knew what to expect but it was just like TV/Movies.  Big ole dvd case of what seemed like the best of late 99s/early 00s full of volumes 5, 7, 9, and etc. like it was a bit uncomfortable and made it difficult to perform lol

Lol we just do it at home and have an hour to get it to the lab.

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Didn't train for a week and lost a tonnof strength. Wild.

Unfortunately, that will be more pronounced as you get older.

I feel like I work out just to keep the strength I have. Not making too many strength gains at this point unless I work out a LOT. For reference, I'm 55.

On 3/10/2024 at 2:46 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Vasectomy review. 

I had mine done 5 years ago. When I went in for my consultation, the urologist went “huh….” as though it was a fascinating experience.

After approximately 15 seconds of silence that feels like an hour, he looked at me, trow still fully dropped as he was feeling around down there, and said something along the lines of “I see this from time to time. You’re wired in a way where I’m going to be tugging and pulling a lot up into your abdomen and it’s going to be very uncomfortable. But the good news is, we are going to gas you completely under anesthesia.”

No joke, the entire abdominal region was black and blue on my left side the next week or so.

Edited by MWil23

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I had mine done 5 years ago. When I went in for my consultation, the urologist went “huh….” as though it was a fascinating experience.

After approximately 15 seconds of silence that get like an hour, he looked at me, trow still fully dropped as he was feeling around down there, and said something along the lines of “I see this from time to time. You’re wired in a way where I’m going to be tugging and pulling a lot up into your abdomen and it’s going to be very uncomfortable. But the good news is, we are going to gas you completely under anesthesia.”

No joke, the entire abdominal region was black and blue on my left side the next week or so.

Bro. 

That sounds awful. 

I didn't know there was an alternative anatomy for dudes junk. 

I'll just assume that you have a big hog now. 

@MHog23

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Bro. 

That sounds awful. 

I didn't know there was an alternative anatomy for dudes junk. 

I'll just assume that you have a big hog now. 

@MHog23

I have no idea how that all works. I have big hands and big feet, so you know what they say:

”2 out of 3 ain’t bad”

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...