The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

2 hours ago, SwAg said:
3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

thats what i was going for. 

that being said, orca

because i do think pickle is right in some respects. mafia would try to suss out the other.

i know im civ, so that leaves you, orca 

i will credit the assist to pickle if im right

But seriously, homeboy is hedging like a mofo.  He attributes the initial suspicion to Pickle Rick, then votes Orca, then indicates Mafia don’t know who each other are (I don’t know if that is common here or not, it’s not where I’m from), affirms his Town (I’m guessing terminology) status, and then shoulders the consequences like such a tragic hero — he will only give Pickle credit if he is right.  What a guy.  But he’s already  linked them all together.

I didn’t just fall off the apple cart, Houdini

ftr, by "other" i meant "3rd party"

mafia will try to suss out the 3rd party, not each other.

a shame though, i initially thought you meant something else by that

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

(i posted that before the game started so its whatever) 

Wish you hadn’t said this. Was gonna let him dig a deeper hole. 

It’s definitely not the first time you’ve made mention of you activity before a game, so why did it stand out to him this time?

@squire12 It seems like you’re pushing malf as if you believed he knew his role when he made that post.

how could it have felt out of place or different than his normal playstyle if he wasn’t even playing?

Are you trying to look busy? 

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I figured I'd give it a shot since it was half off and I hadn't had it in a year. Anyone who pays full price for that needs to get their cat scanned.

I'll eat Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Little Caesars.  Not doing Papa Johns.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Pizza Hut is my go to. Little Caesar’s is good value. Try to avoid Dominos and Papas at all costs.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Why can’t we edit?

@Matts4313 let us edit. It’s literally the only thing he has going for him, but damn he got that right. 

You can edit posts mate, I already did.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't know why people order any of those, they all suck. Pizza hut is passable but I swear Dominos fills those "pot holes" with their pizza. local pizza places always have better food.

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Wish you hadn’t said this. Was gonna let him dig a deeper hole. 

It’s definitely not the first time you’ve made mention of you activity before a game, so why did it stand out to him this time?

@squire12 It seems like you’re pushing malf as if you believed he knew his role when he made that post.

how could it have felt out of place or different than his normal playstyle if he wasn’t even playing?

Are you trying to look busy? 

It looks like an attempt to find an easy post to latch onto as mafia to push. Squire

Archived