The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i will still probably be in the top third of activity this game

is this your laying low cover post?

please no softclaims this early. unless you are friendly other. if so, please claim

19 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Malfatron he’s not the other but I don’t think he’s civ. Do you know why?

@theuntouchable, were you not talking about dingo with this post?

and now, for my number 1 mafia read so far

@James has been doing a great "disappearing act".

making posts that give useful information and are well written, but dont say much.

also, selling himself short so that people dont see him as a threat.

james hasnt been pressured by anyone else, so i bet mafia is going after civs who are posting similarly to james 

i bet james is a dirty policeman with a high power. nobody is bussing him currently.

read this string of posts and tell me im wrong

19 hours ago, James said:

Imagine thinking that I'm good. That's almost lynchable IMO.

My nostalgia of games from ~2010 would say that Malf and Matts are by far the best players in this game. Malf's one of the best when he's fully committed, but he already said he won't be this game. Matts is good when he's not tilted, which he's taking steps to avoid.

More recently, I'd say Rag and bcb have been the best (from the group that's in this game). Untouch is usually good. Mookie is good but people are always suspicious of how he plays. Ted is usually good but timezones hurt him.

Orca and Pickle Rick are wild cards. Dingo I'm not so sure about but he usually goes off of his own reads rather than being a sheep.

Fine. Everyone else sucks. List complete.

18 hours ago, James said:

Only when you're Batman

15 hours ago, James said:

I used to order pizza 2-3 times a week so I can really add some value here.

Papa John's is terrible. They used to always have good deals so it was good enough for the price you could get it for, but a lot of that seems to have gone away. Now instead of being bad and affordable its just bad and expensive. Literally no reason to order from here.

Dominos is okay. If you don't like the garlicy crust try their pan pizzas. A little sloppy sometimes but solid taste. Probably the best of the cheapish chains.

Pizza Hut is also okay, a little pricier than dominos though. If their deals were a little better it would be a toss-up between them and dominos.

Little Ceasars is exactly what its supposed to be. Super cheap, super convenient, not complete trash. If they delivered in my area it probably would've been my go-to.

But of course the best were the more local places. My favorite is a place called Jets. Really good deep dish (like thick crust, not chicago style deep dish), really good cheese bread. Another place called Randy's that has really good thin crust.

But alas, I've been losing weight recently so not much pizza in my life :(

Lately he's been saying that he's going to change the way he plays. But usually its his same style, maybe just a little less active.

swag

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I have asked him about why he said he was waiting until N2 and was wanting a response, just like with Squire and his malf comment that malf outed

Except one is likely a typo and the other was someone making a read based on a post that happened before the game.... totally different 

I definitely didn’t “out” anything at all, it’s weird you felt I did 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

making posts that give useful information and are well written, but dont say much.

james hasnt been pressured by anyone else, so i bet mafia is going after civs who are posting similarly to james 

i bet james is a dirty policeman with a high power. nobody is bussing him currently.

Jams

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The fact you didn’t know who I was speaking about (even though I quoted the individual in that post) is rather concerning. 

Its almost as though you were going through my post history and just made an assumption. 

Just now, khodder said:

This kind of behaviour, even if not serious, is inherently anti town.

It's a scatter guns approach that holds little value.

No it’s not and no it doesn’t 

Interesting that this is the post you’ve pegged as anti-town in this thread so far.... thanks for joining the convo 

16 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Nice to see real reads.  Why not mention that as part of your first post?

5 minutes ago, khodder said:

This kind of behaviour, even if not serious, is inherently anti town.

It's a scatter guns approach that holds little value.

Now that you're here, you can answer my question.  

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Now that you're here, you can answer my question.  

Why not show my entire hand when posting my first post? Because I wanted to continue to develop thoughts on how people were playing. There was a heap of time between then and N1 why rush?

Archived