The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

@khodder I think there’s a way in chatty to see the times people posted things. You have to expand the chat box or click to search for archived messages.

can you list Post those? From older messages too. And from ones we haven’t seen yet please!

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whelp, this is great. I was so wrong @Dome.  Orca found the 3 mafia. And the other it appears. He is so good at this game. 

Host - Can we just speed round it? There is no need after Sherlock Orca busted it open. 

You’re purposely ignoring the fact that the orca still hasn’t attempt to prove it’s him talking. I’m actually leaning towards lynching khodder right now. I know orca, he would’ve had something more than this to verify his identity. He knows I don’t want his thoughts, but for him to prove it’s him talking.

Youre purposely focusing on something that you know isn’t the point of this plan in an attempt to discredit it. It’s so clear.

Do you not see the fact that those posts from the orca don’t do anything to prove it’s him, even though that’s the only thing I’ve asked of him so far?

Just now, khodder said:

It's weird you've been oddly attacking Orca the whole time. Why?

Why not just let the process play out and then come after me?? Attacking Orca acheives nothing?

Because I believe you.

And its purely self gratification picking on Orca. The last game he had roughly 150 post claiming I was mafia (his brother like 25) when I was vanilla. Literally the only thing he does is post about me. So now that he is dead I can talk crap with no repercussions. Its purely in jest. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Do you not see the fact that those posts from the orca don’t do anything to prove it’s him, even though that’s the only thing I’ve asked of him so far?

Clearly I do, but it doesnt support my mockery so I am ignoring it for the time being. Nothing said has proved/disproved they are aligned. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Nothing said has proved/disproved they are aligned. 

And it never will, nor is that the purpose, but you know that cause it’s been explained to you multiple times.

right now all I want is for khodder to post something from orca that I know is from orca.

i have 100% faith in orcas creativity and ability to pull it off. The fact that it’s not the first thing he did is quite concerning.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

And it never will, nor is that the purpose, but you know that cause it’s been explained to you multiple times.

right now all I want is for khodder to post something from orca that I know is from orca.

i have 100% faith in orcas creativity and ability to pull it off. The fact that it’s not the first thing he did is quite concerning.

If khoder was lying, the other neighbor would have claimed. But ill play your game. Lets see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If khoder was lying, the other neighbor would have claimed. But ill play your game. Lets see what happens. 

My theory would be based on the neighborizor role that I’ve used on this forum seen and seen in other games IIRC, where you start alone and pick people to join your neighborhood chatty each night. 

Or if they weren’t aligned but were in a chatty, if khodder has since said things that @The Orca knows aren’t true since his death, he wouldn’t  cooperate with khodder anyways 

3 hours ago, Dome said:
3 hours ago, James said:

Have squire/ksj/dingo said anything today?

nothing of note

I would like to add at this time that I tried Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets for the very first time this afternoon.

Extremely disappointing. I shall stick with the Spicy Chicken Deluxe.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

I would like to add at this time that I tried Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets for the very first time this afternoon.

Extremely disappointing. I shall stick with the Spicy Chicken Deluxe.

Never stray from the spicy deluxe 

The Orca: Not sure about any inside joke...you can try this though...

The Orca: In the spongebob game, I told Dome a secret about claiming and why I did so the 2nd time. Dome also broke down the story with the clues in it. If this isnt what he wants im pretty for sure he is just screwing with you all lmao

@Pickle Rick Detroit Tigers

The Orca: I dont know Khodder's alignment, but he was the first to describe his role and it is exactly mine. Unless it was an amazing guess or Mafia and civs have the same role...we are aligned imo. I would say 95% confident. Always hesitant though to some degree with these things. My role came with the knowledge of his character...that checks out.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

The Orca: Not sure about any inside joke...you can try this though...

The Orca: In the spongebob game, I told Dome a secret about claiming and why I did so the 2nd time. Dome also broke down the story with the clues in it. If this isnt what he wants im pretty for sure he is just screwing with you all lmao

@Pickle Rick Detroit Tigers

The Orca: I dont know Khodder's alignment, but he was the first to describe his role and it is exactly mine. Unless it was an amazing guess or Mafia and civs have the same role...we are aligned imo. I would say 95% confident. Always hesitant though to some degree with these things. My role came with the knowledge of his character...that checks out.

Final confirmation question, orca and I made an alliance to ride to the end of survivor with two other people before the game began. Who was was the other two. 

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49), Bcb (54)
Ragnarok
Squire
Bcb – James (44), Dingo (57)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44)
James 2.0
Touch – Dingo (37)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40)
KSJ – Squire (53)
Swag – Bcb (46)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38), Bcb (58)
Ted
Dingo – Dome (56)