The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not cult, and even if I were, I would still be alone since I was roleblocked N1. Just like how there are 3 mafia, and 2 hits. So the percentage chance of me being scum is really low. 

This isnt brain surgery. 

Eewwwww.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Actually, the percent chance of you being scum is about the same as any of the other people listed because the list is based on candidates for the two killing roles, which excludes the other two.  So, the percent difference is relatively small.

But hey, at least you found some support in the vaunted mind of Khodder.

It is not actually 

His chances are just 2 out of 12 or however many is left while the six is 

4 out of 12 

Just now, khodder said:

The odds that Mafia have two hits (one role, one chatty) is high.

The odds that Matts is not the guy with the heavy hit 100% because he intentionally role blocked himself N1 in an attempt to lolclear and he is now doubling down on that.

The odds Matts has a significant move N2 imo very high.

Agreed.  Is it town friendly?  I am doubting that. 

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

I'd be much more comfortable with a Swag Lynch than a BCB lynch.

But Matts over both purely because he has added ZERO value.

Something about bcb and swags claims are not making a lot of sense to me.  The index card is the wrench I cant make work in my mind. Either bcb is mafia and got caught by swag, or swag made the thing up, or there is some unknown that we are missing bc from what I've read bcb claimed role shouldn't have an index card.  

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Something about bcb and swags claims are not making a lot of sense to me.  The index card is the wrench I cant make work in my mind. Either bcb is mafia and got caught by swag, or swag made the thing up, or there is some unknown that we are missing bc from what I've read bcb claimed role shouldn't have an index card.  

Bcb is not claiming anything to so with an index card.

Swag is claiming he stole an index card from bcb which means bcb = scum.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know.  I did not receive any indication of misdirection or anything like that.  Maybe information to tuck away and see if anything else fills in since I doubt we can assess that with what we have.

I don’t know if it would be misdirection per se. just trying to lock in on the context of your move and what it could possibly conceive 

Just now, khodder said:

Bcb is not claiming anything to so with an index card.

Swag is claiming he stole an index card from bcb which means bcb = scum.

that's what he's saying. he's trying to make sense of bcb having an index card stolen from him when he shouldn't have one given his claim. 

Archived