• No
  2. 2. Gareon Conley for a 3rd

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Hasaan Reddick for 2020 3rd

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Unfortunately, I think if anyone wanted Collins, he’d be gone already. I think they’d take a 7 or anything to offload that contract. Just don’t think anyone wants to take the on with his passive play. 

That, and we have no one better than him, at the moment.

I dislike Collins’ play as much as anyone, but he’s still an athletic freak who can make the occasional splash play. I do look forward to the day he is replaced, but we don’t have the option of not playing him at this point.

First of all, great work, second

No - I view Tate as a similar player to Landry, Might as well ride it out this year with Collins, he's been making a few plays. What the hell....

Hell Yes - Not even a question, this would help our pass rush tremendously and have whoever doesn't start opposite of Ward kick inside or maybe when Mitchell comes back, have Ward kick inside on occasion which would be nuts

Yes - He would be the new shiny version of Collins

5 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

First of all, great work, second

No - I view Tate as a similar player to Landry, Might as well ride it out this year with Collins, he's been making a few plays. What the hell....

Hell Yes - Not even a question, this would help our pass rush tremendously and have whoever doesn't start opposite of Ward kick inside or maybe when Mitchell comes back, have Ward kick inside on occasion which would be nuts

Yes - He would be the new shiny version of Collins

My thoughts exactly. 

Archived