2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Any chance that Mr. Dorsey is getting an inkling that Eric Berry may be fallout from the ‘Honey Badger’ signing, and is ready to scoop him up?

I hope not.

Berry has played 3 games in 2 years and is on the wrong side of 30.

Youre paying for a name much more than the player.

I have 15 years of frustration from outside this friendly forums confines elsewhere on this sight. I’m going to be completely lacking any semblance of rational thought, legitimate facts, or intelligent conversation from this point forward.

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have 15 years of frustration from outside this friendly forums confines elsewhere on this sight. I’m going to be completely lacking any semblance of rational thought, legitimate facts, or intelligent conversation from this point forward.

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

ESKEETITTTTTTTTTT

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hope not.

Berry has played 3 games in 2 years and is on the wrong side of 30.

Youre paying for a name much more than the player.

Actually he is ‘on’ 30, and if he is healthy, he might be a nice stopgap.  His Achilles is healed, and he did recover from the heel injury he had last year.  We could do much worse.  (Of course, the price would have to be ok.)

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

Actually he is ‘on’ 30, and if he is healthy, he might be a nice stopgap.  His Achilles is healed, and he did recover from the heel injury he had last year.  We could do much worse.  (Of course, the price would have to be ok.)

I’d hate to have to rely on him to be a starter at this point personally.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

I told Bones this but Peppers/3rd is pretty close to 2 1sts. 

Replacing Jabril with someone good though takes away much of that loss potentially. 

everyone was saying it was going to take 2 1st and more. Also Peppers isnt really worth a 1st rd pick anymore. Hasnt lived up to his draft potential

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

everyone was saying it was going to take 2 1st and more. Also Peppers isnt really worth a 1st rd pick anymore. Hasnt lived up to his draft potential

I think a 3 and Peppers is at least in the ballpark of a late 1st. So, I guess you can say a 1 and a 2 if you want? 

Either way, doesn't matter.  I'm good with Peppers leaving if it's being supplemented with a good (or great) replacement signing.  That lessens any loss there, if it's Thomas. 

Giants resigning Odell looks so bad on them now.  A season later, they gave away a ton of dead money even though he was already unhappy there. 

It almost becomes a 1/3/Peppers for Odell and Earl Thomas. 

How is that not a win. 

Archived