2019 Free Agency Thread

Silver&Black88

Honestly I don't expect more than 2 splash signings. Even if we do clear more cap room we're going to need it to sign several more starting caliber players. My opinion, but if Gurden and Mayock got their top 2 players they may sit tight and have a host of other smaller targets they'll go get at the right price. 

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Honestly I don't expect more than 2 splash signings. Even if we do clear more cap room we're going to need it to sign several more starting caliber players. My opinion, but if Gurden and Mayock got their top 2 players they may sit tight and have a host of other smaller targets they'll go get at the right price. 

Hopefully, we target a few fair value starters rather than 1 or 2 more splash signings. Very excited to see how these next few days play out.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Just saw on TV no more signings cause Mark Davis is out of cash? Well I’ll be damned. 

Makes it harder to sign the bigger names cause you need actual money.  I would expect to see a lot of one and two-year deals going forward. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/11/report-washington-wants-to-clear-space-to-pursue-c-j-mosley/

I wonder what the price would be for Zach Brown. A 4th rd pick???? I have no clue but...Jon needs to big brother Jay and get it done.

Brown bet on himself and won a new deal last year and still turned in a great year of production. Would be a solid add imo.

Archived