Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

47 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This is going to be blown out of proportion, but it really does bother me, so I'll ask nicely...

Could you PLEASE wait to make the gameday thread until the day AFTER the last game?

This is why we've been sucking and losing.

Evidence: 2015.

I took over gameday thread responsibilities literally right at the 8 game run we had.  I waited until the morning after the game and we went 8-0 until the Championship game.

Did you make the gameday thread for the championship game? Cause if so we need to tweak something to superstition us to the super bowl, not the NFCCG. 

4 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Did you make the gameday thread for the championship game? Cause if so we need to tweak something to superstition us to the super bowl, not the NFCCG. 

I did.  New site rule, we need somebody else to make the GDT after every loss.  

So if we lose when you make the GDT, somebody else has to do it.

Leaser gets this one pass since he already made the thread, but next time we lose he has to give it up.

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I did.  New site rule, we need somebody else to make the GDT after every loss.  

So if we lose when you make the GDT, somebody else has to do it.

Leaser gets this one pass since he already made the thread, but next time we lose he has to give it up.

It’s comforting to know that the outcome to the Packers’ season doesn’t lie in their own hands but by the ppl starting threads on a message board.  

5 hours ago, thrILL! said:

It’s comforting to know that the outcome to the Packers’ season doesn’t lie in their own hands but by the ppl starting threads on a message board.  

Wrong.  Packers still have to play, but it's easier for them to win when things are done correctly elsewhere. 

Archived