NBA Draft Thread: NO trades 4 to ATL (8/17/35)

NYRaider

53 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The 2016 class felt worse to me.

This class appears to be lacking in superstar potential prospects(outside of Zion, Ja and maybe Barrett) but I feel there's going to be a lot of good role players in this class.

This class is weak but there are some sleepers. Cam Reddish, Nas Little, and Kevin Porter Jr all have a tremendous amount of potential, even though none of them were that impressive this year. 

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

The only consensus supposedly among NBA front offices is that Zion, Ja and Barrett are the sure fire top 3. After them though? **** is going to get wild and I already took off work so I won't miss it lol.

I swear every week I check a mock draft and there’s a new “consensus” top 5 pick.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, resilient part 2 said:

YES or NO gents.

This is the worst draft in the last 5 years????

from weak at top to depth overall. 

I'd say its average to above average in top 4 ish picks, but clearly poor depth.

Zion, Morant, Culver, and Barrett look like future stars to me.

2018 was pretty deep and had a similar top 5.

2017s top 5 picks were pretty weak at the time and in hindsight.

2016 wasn't too hot and has definitely disappointed in hindsight.

2015 draft was clearly better.

2014 draft was really hurt because of Embiids injury. I think the top 4 of this draft are better prospects than Wiggins/Parker.

This is pretty significant. If he improves his jumpshot(say at least 33% from 3)/scoring consistency, I think he could be a mid-1st round pick next year.

He already has pretty much everything else you want in a quality PG.

Archived