THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Blind trust in anyone is stupid. The man isn’t god. He’s made mistakes. If Dorsey hires McCarthy it’s a mistake. 

The trust isn’t blind if you’re using a past history of sound decision making as your basis for the trust.

Could Dorsey be wrong? Sure, but so could those who think MaCarthey is a mistake.

9 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

McCarthy coming in and us losing Kitchens is pretty awful if It comes to pass. I trust Dorsey but I'd still be skeptical as hell.

I think we all need to pump the brakes on Kitchens, he isn't the only good NFL OC out there, plus who's to say he wouldn't be retained by the new HC

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Blind trust in anyone is stupid. The man isn’t god. He’s made mistakes. If Dorsey hires McCarthy it’s a mistake. 

True, but he has more than proved himself up until this point , and you have zero evidence this would be a mistake, no one does

4 minutes ago, zelbell said:

The McCarthy rumor strikes me as Dorsey trying to find leaks within the organization again 

After Hue’s exit, I think most of the leaking stopped.  I think McCarthy is just the media looking at our front office and thinking 2+2=4.

8 minutes ago, JoshBooty said:

After Hue’s exit, I think most of the leaking stopped.  I think McCarthy is just the media looking at our front office and thinking 2+2=4.

Considering the report came from a reporter who covers the Cardinals,consider me highly skeptical 

Archived