THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Did somebody say Dabo?! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! 

Dabo or Matty Campbell, both blow up my skirt a helluva lot more than the other schlubs they've been interviewing. Dabo, baby, come to me.

BTW, snitch tag sounds like a prison-yard game played with sharp objects.

@Fatgerman and @NudeTayne whenever the pipe dream that is Dabo is brought up:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, hornbybrown said:

The next head coach needs to be the best person to develop Baker or be able to bring in someone who is that person. We ride and die with Baker, it’s all about what’s best for Baker

I just hate the idea of “bring someone it” because just as easily that person can head right out the door to another team.

Id love to see Baker be able to get comfortable in offense and have continuity for years.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just hate the idea of “bring someone it” because just as easily that person can head right out the door to another team.

Id love to see Baker be able to get comfortable in offense and have continuity for years.

True which is why I heavily lean in the direction of a offensive guy. I’m pretty high on it being Freddie to be honest. I just wonder if he can put together a defensive staff?

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Did somebody say Dabo?! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! 

Dabo or Matty Campbell, both blow up my skirt a helluva lot more than the other schlubs they've been interviewing. Dabo, baby, come to me.

BTW, snitch tag sounds like a prison-yard game played with sharp objects.

39 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@Fatgerman and @NudeTayne whenever the pipe dream that is Dabo is brought up:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Everytime I see Dabo's name I hear that old Bernie-Bernie song in my head, except it's now Dabo-Dabo.

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No one wants to see your PDA. Get a room, sickos!

47 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

The next head coach needs to be the best person to develop Baker or be able to bring in someone who is that person. We ride and die with Baker, it’s all about what’s best for Baker

I don’t really think baker needs to be developed more. He just needs the right scheme to fit his system. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t really think baker needs to be developed more. He just needs the right scheme to fit his system. 

Yeah I’m not sure what a more developed version of the guy we saw the last half the year would be...

Me vs my chump friends in Madden circa 2002??  Idk...

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I’m not sure what a more developed version of the guy we saw the last half the year would be...

Me vs my chump friends in Madden circa 2002??  Idk...

Yeah I’m not saying he can’t improve but he’s not a rebuild project or someone like josh Allen who needs to be worked on. So development shouldn’t be our priority. It should be scheme game management and attention to detail 

Does anyone know of a verified list of the HC candidates for whom we have confirmed interviews on the schedule?

1.) Gregg Williams

2.) Jim Caldwell

3.) Kevin Stefanski

-----------

I believe it's been reported that we have 7 more on deck w/ Brian Flores, Nick Sirianni, Matt Eberflus, Mike McCarthy, Dan Campbell, Mike Munchak, and Freddie Kitchens.

Does anyone have confirmation on that group of 7??

Assuming those 7 are interviewed, maybe 4 more in KC's Dave Toub, Eric Bienamy, as well as Dallas' Kris Richards and Iowa St.'s Matt Campbell will round out the coaching search.

That would be an insane 14 candidates interviewed.

Archived