THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

But why??

Seems like a hot take tbh.

i think they like freddie a bunch and they also like that matt campbell guy a lot
maybe dabo? but dont tell fatgerman and dont u dare even snitch tag him

8 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

THEY'RE ALL HOT TAKES.

Lol, I almost didn't post it, but the wording kinda made me chuckle.

All what??

Reports as to who we’re interviewing?  That’s not a hot take.

Anonymous, vague “sentiment” of what a notoriously close to the vest GM is going to do?  That’s a hot take.

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

i think they like freddie a bunch and they also like that matt campbell guy a lot
maybe dabo? but dont tell fatgerman and dont u dare even snitch tag him

Did somebody say Dabo?! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! 

Dabo or Matty Campbell, both blow up my skirt a helluva lot more than the other schlubs they've been interviewing. Dabo, baby, come to me.

BTW, snitch tag sounds like a prison-yard game played with sharp objects.

5 minutes ago, zelbell said:

Freddie is gonna get poached if we don’t make him HC

might as well go full send tbh

I disagree, I think he will be running an offense next year (hopefully ours) but that doesn't mean we HAVE to give him the HC job considering he has been an OC all of 10 minutes. Just my opinion 

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

This leads me to believe that Dorsey is pretty sure his guy, let's just call him Dabo for the sake of conversation, will likely want to keep Freddie on as OC. Which also tells me Dorsey's guy is not a playcaller type like Gase or McDaniels. 

Dorsey doesn't seem the type to hold a guy back from getting a job without good reason. So if he's not letting Freddie interview for OC jobs elsewhere, he must be pretty sure he has the job here.

Dabo, baby, come to me!

Just now, Fatgerman said:

This leads me to believe that Dorsey is pretty sure his guy, let's just call him Dabo for the sake of conversation, will likely want to keep Freddie on as OC. Which also tells me Dorsey's guy is not a playcaller type like Gase or McDaniels. 

Dorsey doesn't seem the type to hold a guy back from getting a job without good reason. So if he's not letting Freddie interview for OC jobs elsewhere, he must be pretty sure he has the job here.

Dabo, baby, come to me!

or it tells me that freddie is his guy 

1 hour ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I disagree, I think he will be running an offense next year (hopefully ours) but that doesn't mean we HAVE to give him the HC job considering he has been an OC all of 10 minutes. Just my opinion 

Freddie not from Ohio: confirmed.

4 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

If they want Freddie then it really narrows it down. It’s either a D coordinator or Dan Campbell, Dabo, Toub, or Kitchens himself 

yeah i gotta think its Dan Campbell, Matt Eberflus (holy sht he coached on the crennel browns), Kitchens himself, Dabo or Matt Campbell.  Still gotta throw McCarthy in there too just... because.  but i think those are most likely as of right now

Archived