MNF Week 8: Patriots @ Bills

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• New England
    • Patriots

CONGRATULATIONS, BUFFALO BILLS!

You now have the worst offense DVOA has ever tracked! You did it! It only took playing Nathan Peterman and Derek Anderson, combined with Josh Allen, but by-goodness y'all accomplished something no team has ever accomplished. Who needs an NFL-caliber QB when you've got NATHAN PETERMAN AND DEREK ANDERSON.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

It was literally the play before, that's why everyone said it was a make up call. The Pats sometimes get calls against them and sometimes have calls against, that doesnt mesn they dont get more calls in their favor than most teams. They arent mutually exclusive. 

The bold is all you have any reason to say...the words that follow is purely speculation and opinion by you with zero data to back it up.

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

When the Pats get a call in their favor...."Pats always get the calls"

When their opponent gets a call in their favor...."The refs are just bad, make up call"

One gets blamed on some conspiracy theory. The other is actually correct, the refa just arent consistent.

Look, I have no dog in this race and I do agree the Patriots get alot unnecessary treatment and backlash from alot of fans from other teams (most of which is just hate from success, tbh).

However, I would think any long time Patriots fan would also be used to it by now and know how to shrug it off by now. 

Archived