You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

top 5 atmosphere songs iyam

1) gods bathroom floor 
2) nothing but sunshine
3) woman w/ the tattooed hands
4) between the lines 
5) bird sings why the caged i know 

just listening to that album they dropped back in 2016 for the first time. not feeling it, but in HS was definitely my favorite. 

Mach Hommy is dope, him and the god fahim stay dropping so much good material. loved his project produced by Earl with the spanish name.   So dope but wasn't it priced at like 200? 

one of my favs from that project  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70CnugEOxg

and cousin stizz just dropped 3 tracks 

and i haven't listened to atmosphere in so long but loved this track i stumbled upon the other day with MF DOOM and Kool Keith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpyzomZ0q5g

literally so far behind on listening to albums this year im trying to catch up. Is danny coming out with something soon?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CaribouLou said:

Mach Hommy is dope, him and the god fahim stay dropping so much good material. loved his project produced by Earl with the spanish name.   So dope but wasn't it priced at like 200? 

yeah im just coming across both of them thru earl's monthly playlist. dog that ****s so irritating when dudes price their music like that and there's no download links anywhere. don't even make a lot of their stuff available.

29 minutes ago, CaribouLou said:

**** kungg fuu good too. earl makes beautiful music

34 minutes ago, CaribouLou said:

literally so far behind on listening to albums this year im trying to catch up. Is danny coming out with something soon?

he said album coming soon on twitter. and i guess on twitch he was saying it's almost done. earl's album is done he's just having problems getting some **** cleared i guess.

peep rejjie snow's dear annie, jpeg's veteran, cities aviv's raised for a better view, nickelus f's stuck & then obviously ta13oo that curry dropped a couple weeks back now imo if you haven't