You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

43 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I thought it wasn’t good at all. Worst album he’s done maybe ever.

Still better than Yeezus or Pablo but def disappointing. He gave better beats to Push than he kept for himself.  Man, I hope he saved his best for Nas.  

I don’t remember which song, but the one where we get life a half second of gospel sound in the bridge that abruptly stops was legit the worst disappointment I’ve felt listening to a song. 

On 5/25/2018 at 12:46 AM, jfinley88 said:

hmm im a big rocky fan, but this for sure his least good project if you ask me. none of the tracks really stand out. was not tempted to press replay on any of the tracks. that's the most commercial **** rocky's done. ppl kinda trashed his last album, but to me that was his best project. 

At.Long.Last
Live.Love.

Long.Live

Testing

damn. hopefully other ppl **** w/ it. definitely not my flavor. 

this is for sure the best song on the album

Yeah, At.Long.Last got wayyyy too much hate.  I don't know if I would say it was better than Live.Love but too many people gave it undue criticism.  

I really liked Testing though (I'd definitely put it over Long.Live).  I can see why some people don't vibe with it like that though.  The beats/production/etc. were incredible.  OG Beeper, Gunz N Butter, and Tony Tone were probably my favorites.  

42 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Yeezus and Pablo are probably his two best albums

Wut? 

I get liking them, but they really don't compare to College Dropout and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

• Like 3