You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

hmm im a big rocky fan, but this for sure his least good project if you ask me. none of the tracks really stand out. was not tempted to press replay on any of the tracks. that's the most commercial **** rocky's done. ppl kinda trashed his last album, but to me that was his best project. 

At.Long.Last
Live.Love.

Long.Live

Testing

damn. hopefully other ppl **** w/ it. definitely not my flavor. 

this is for sure the best song on the album

Edited by jfinley88

23 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

I don't know how I slept on Rittz for so long. I like Tech but was always kind of turned off by some of the guys at Strange.. Rittz is fuego tho

Rittz is cool, I'm not really into rappers who rap really fast like that all the time. It's cool every now and then. I think almost every white rapper tries to spit like a machine gun or use as many big words as they can. I'm not a huge Tech fan either. I've seen em both in concert. 

I'm a huge Pusha fan and his new album is dope.  However, Drake is coming hard.  That Duppy Freestyle is something Pusha is going to have to respond to... and fast.  And I don't mean making a song and saying a few lines, he needs to come way harder than that or he's dead.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm a huge Pusha fan and his new album is dope.  However, Drake is coming hard.  That Duppy Freestyle is something Pusha is going to have to respond to... and fast.  And I don't mean making a song and saying a few lines, he needs to come way harder than that or he's dead.

I don't think it's that serious. Drake isn't scary to go up against. I agree Pusha needs to come back hard and he will. He better, nobody wants to get dissed by wack *** Drake?

39 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I don't think it's that serious. Drake isn't scary to go up against. I agree Pusha needs to come back hard and he will. He better, nobody wants to get dissed by wack *** Drake?

Yeah ppl are blowing his response way out of proportion. It’s solid but if that’s the best he’s got, he’s in trouble.  I feel like Push baited him into this the way Jay did to Nas with his verse at Summer Jam. I’d love to see Push respond over The Takeover instrumental.  Poetic justice esp since Kanye did the beat.  

Edited by thrILL!
Autocorrect is the devil
  • Like 1