• Drew Brees
    • Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

It's not really standing when we get crapped on by everyone. 

It's not Mcvay it's Gurley. It's not Gurley it's Mcvay. Goff is just a puppet Mcvay reads the defense. 

We never win. We've heard it all year it gets old. 

McVay deserves 90% of the credit. Other 10 pass it around how yall want but that's how I see it.

Just now, Buckweath said:

Man those Rams fans..Lol. You will stand for your team I will give you that.

"Frankly, Goff doesn't have a lot of true weaknesses. He has some attributes that aren't strengths, but they're more neutral than weaknesses. He's a polished passer who is extremely adept mentally and a great pure thrower. I've been smitten with him for over a year . . . I hate to throw around this comparison, but he really reminds me of Peyton Manning. Manning is the best QB I've seen play the game and one of my favorite players of all time, so I don't throw that comparison around lightly. But he has feet, instincts, and movement in the pocket that are like Manning."

I wrote that in April 2016, BEFORE the Rams announced they were selecting Goff. It's not about being a Rams fan. Goff is just that gifted.

Just now, Buckweath said:

Here we go lol. I dont know. Have you watched the guy in his first year starting in the league?

Just because someone is having a great season doesn't mean they're a generational talent.  Drew Brees is amazing, but he's not a generational talent. 

4 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

I don't know. I have seen it all over forums and media that Mahomes is a special special talent. But look, if you think I am the only one to believe such, fine.

Bless your heart. Next year there will be someone like you advocating for Mayfield vs Goff. 

But the only constant will be Goff just like in all previous comparisons 

6 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

I don't know. I have seen it all over forums and media that Mahomes is a special special talent. But look, if you think I am the only one to believe such, fine.

I never claimed you were the only one to believe that. Mahomes could very well be a generational talent, but that isn't grounds to call him better than another QB right now or in the foreseeable future. In other words, you could very well be right about Mahomes, or you could end up being wrong, but based on what we know right now he isn't better than Goff by default. 

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

"Frankly, Goff doesn't have a lot of true weaknesses. He has some attributes that aren't strengths, but they're more neutral than weaknesses. He's a polished passer who is extremely adept mentally and a great pure thrower. I've been smitten with him for over a year . . . I hate to throw around this comparison, but he really reminds me of Peyton Manning. Manning is the best QB I've seen play the game and one of my favorite players of all time, so I don't throw that comparison around lightly. But he has feet, instincts, and movement in the pocket that are like Manning."

I wrote that in April 2016, BEFORE the Rams announced they were selecting Goff. It's not about being a Rams fan. Goff is just that gifted.

Manning over Brady for you?

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Just because someone is having a great season doesn't mean they're a generational talent.  Drew Brees is amazing, but he's not a generational talent. 

This is just funny. Question for you. Is it possible to be a generational talent in its first year in the league?

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm a bit triggered that you compare him to a legend like Peyton.  rational or not, I'm a bit triggered not gonna lie

3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Manning over Brady for you?

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yup.

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Interesting. Now you got me curious. Why?

Godwinns rule part 2.

if a thread goes long enough, it will turn into a Manning vs Brady thread

1 minute ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

I'm a bit triggered that you compare him to a legend like Peyton.  rational or not, I'm a bit triggered not gonna lie

yeah there are a lot of amazing QBs in NFL history that arent top 3 all time to compare him too. a little silly.

Archived