MNF GDT: Titans vs. Cowboys

dtait93

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm not sure who was saying that Gruden was an idiot for Trading Cooper. I feel like the general consensus was that the Raiders absolutely fleeced the Cowboys and 99 out of 100 of us would have made that deal. 

Grudens been getting roasted since the Mack trade. In large part do to their overall record but also because of the players  he chose to let go/ not pay.

Anyone honestly see knowing what they know now, given the personnel currently playing as Raiders, honestly believe Mack and Cooper flip their record if neither trade occurs? Actually think they make enough difference "this" year to be in the playoffs?

Gruden for all intents and purposes chose to save $200 in future contracts by not keeping Cooper and Mack. All the while collecting 3 1st Rd picks in the future as collateral.

I understand it's not what Fans were expecting in 2018 but it's looking more and more like the right decisions moving forward "Assuming" of course they don't Cleveland Brown the picks away in a blaze of glory.

Thank you Jerry for adding to the mix.

Just now, El ramster said:

The Garbage Cowboys have another prime time game this sunday night.

What the living hell man. 

They'll win this one for sure. Garrett going 8-8 is as sure a thing as the b!tching and moaning we are gonna hear after the elections tonight.

Just now, El ramster said:

Bro I feels like they're been 7 prime time games with the Cowboys alone. 

Wow 7? They must really be having a dip in the opinion polls since 1992.

Cheer up man the Rams may become as popular one day.........but i doubt it.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Wow 7? They must really be having a dip in the opinion polls since 1992.

Cheer up man the Rams may become as popular one day.........but i doubt it.

Oh is this where you brag about your 5 chips and scream americas team.

Got it bud. Cheers, nvm *slow claps out of thread.

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Oh is this where you brag about your 5 chips and scream americas team.

Got it bud. Cheers, nvm *slow claps out of thread.

Buddy I'm trying to be supportive. I'm sure this year is when you will win the SB too to add to yall's collection.......unless of course Drew Brees hands you another loss post-season. :D

50 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

They'll win this one for sure. Garrett going 8-8 is as sure a thing as the b!tching and moaning we are gonna hear after the elections tonight.

He'll be 8-8 for sure but your 4th win won't start Sunday Night. We have the Cowboy Killer now! 🍺

Tate is ready:

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5be17d286f41425041c

Archived