MNF GDT: Titans vs. Cowboys

dtait93

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

But but but but, I thought Gruden was an idiot for trading Cooper? Might have two top 5-8 picks at this rate.

gruden will select nick bosa and potentially have khalil mack without paying khalil mack money #mensalevel

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

It sucks the Bears look good. Three top 15 picks would have helped turn us around. We should also have over $85 M next year too.

85 million in cap space =\= 85 million for mark davis to spend 

Especially when guaranteed money over a LT contract has to be put into escrow on the day the contract is signed. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It sucks the Bears look good. Three top 15 picks would have helped turn us around. We should also have over $85 M next year too.

Yes it would have been but Dallas's stupidity giving you 2 top 10 and another in the late teens/early 20's. "Should" completely rebuild your Defense with the absurd amount of talent available on that side of the ball in this draft.

Then use the rediculous amount of $$$ not used on Mack/Cooper on Offense,ST, Defense as well via FA.

3 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Dak can see the $$$ disappearing

Just think, after his rookie season, some around here were trying to claim he was already a top-10 QB and only getting better.

The rookie contracts were one of the very good things to happen in the last CBA for situations like Dak's. Now the QB's have to prove themselves to earn a hefty deal.

Now if only they could somehow put a limit on owners handing out ridiculous contracts to undeserved talent, we would be good to go in that department. 

13 minutes ago, N4L said:

85 million in cap space =\= 85 million for mark davis to spend 

Especially when guaranteed money over a LT contract has to be put into escrow on the day the contract is signed. 

Not to mention other teams with boat loads of cap room who can offer the same money with more appealing on the field situations

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

But but but but, I thought Gruden was an idiot for trading Cooper? Might have two top 5-8 picks at this rate.

I figured Cooper would have gone for like a 3rd.  I loved that move for Gruden.  He violated Jerry on that one.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I figured Cooper would have gone for like a 3rd.  I loved that move for Gruden.  He violated Jerry on that one.  

Yeah, I'm not sure who was saying that Gruden was an idiot for Trading Cooper. I feel like the general consensus was that the Raiders absolutely fleeced the Cowboys and 99 out of 100 of us would have made that deal. 

Archived