MNF GDT: Titans vs. Cowboys

dtait93

The top 2 redzone defenses square off tonight against offenses led by Dak Prescott and Marcus Mariota. After watching the Rams and Saints explosive offenses tee off on one another yesterday and the GOAT and Rodgers square off last night, I hope you folks have your popcorn ready for this barn burner to cap off week 9. 

Who dominates harder tonight, Brett Maher or Ryan Succop?

I don't think anything triggers me how the Cowboys can be so mediocre and boring to watch yet still get all these primetime slots over actually good and exciting teams.

Both teams are likely to finish the season 7-9. 

Give me Dallas to win 20-13.

10 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I don't think anything triggers me how the Cowboys can be so mediocre and boring to watch yet still get all these primetime slots over actually good and exciting teams.

Both teams are likely to finish the season 7-9. 

Give me Dallas to win 20-13.

Then you are going to be really pissed next week...  Giants @ Niners          

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

Then you are going to be really pissed next week...  Giants @ Niners          

I just won't be watching that game.

In fairness to the Giants and 49ers, nobody would have thought at the beginning of the season that those two teams were going to be as terrible as they have been. And both franchises have done more in the last 10 years than Dallas has.

That being said, yes it is annoying to see them getting a lot of primetime games. I don't think very many people thought either team was going to win more than 8-9 games even going into the season.

Archived