Trade Deadline Rumors & Random Discussion

resilient part 2

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I told y'all Jackson wasn't going to be much of anything

I still think he could be a very serviceable defender on the right team. Maybe you guys don't remember in the nineties a Stacey augmon. Although I think he has more offensive potential in him. He just has to buy into his role which may or may not happen. I also don't believe JJ Can Be an Effective player on a team of Ty Warren, Ariza and up-and-coming Bridges who all play in the same position

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

might actually work but bet Phoenix wouldn't want to giive up on JJ unless they've a little.more to save face.

Well Hill has a 20 mil salary so I cant imagine they can take on more salary and we arent giving up our first rounder

reading some article about Trading Beal, a writer did say Jaylen Brown and Smart (cap reasons) for Beal would make a lot of sense. 

Boston gets a much more steadier shooter who can play on and off the ball. He would allow Kyrie freedom to play off at times while beinmg a much more solid Knock down shooter.

Washington gets a player who might excel as the #2 option without challenging Wall for top honors. Throw in Smart, they will have 2 players who will always bring it defensively., which appears to be a very big problem at this time.

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

reading some article about Trading Beal, a writer did say Jaylen Brown and Smart (cap reasons) for Beal would make a lot of sense. 

Boston gets a much more steadier shooter who can play on and off the ball. He would allow Kyrie freedom to play off at times while beinmg a much more solid Knock down shooter.

Washington gets a player who might excel as the #2 option without challenging Wall for top honors. Throw in Smart, they will have 2 players who will always bring it defensively., which appears to be a very big problem at this time.

Only problem with that is Smart can't be dealt until January 15th. Washington would have to be willing to make it work until the trade deadline. They'd also be around $8-9 Million short on matching salaries so they'd have to dump Morris and Yabusele as well.

In the meantime, what about a Fultz trade? He should be finished in Philly YET I still feel some team should give him a shot. Elton Brand is the Nre GM and not responsible for drafting him, so he doesn't have to feel bad about F ing up that pick. What about a trade of Dragan Bender straight up for Fultz? Might benefit both teams and not too risky either way???

or someone else? what would you Philly fans want or expect back???

Boston needs a shakeup and I don't think they want to pay Jaylen Brown what he'll want. They should put him on the trade block. What about Brown and salary filler for Joe Ingles?

Or swing for the fences. Jaylen Brown + Marcus Smart + Marcus Morris + Semi Ojeyele + 2019 Memphis 1st for Bradley Beal + Tomas Satoransky.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Boston needs a shakeup and I don't think they want to pay Jaylen Brown what he'll want. They should put him on the trade block. What about Brown and salary filler for Joe Ingles?

Or swing for the fences. Jaylen Brown + Marcus Smart + Marcus Morris + Semi Ojeyele + 2019 Memphis 1st for Bradley Beal + Tomas Satoransky.

Ingles is the perfect Celtic and would improve the team right away. Not sure how Brown would fit I  Utah. But Ainge might consider Brown with Tatum his long term building blocks and not want to part with Brown unless he gets a younger building block on return.

- Brown and Smart for Beal but not the Memphis pick, too much

memphis should trade hayward, but i bet they cant get anything for him. He was overratted to begin with, but I would have still given him the max deal. Hes just not gonna be special for the Celtics, and he clogging up the rotation. 

The rockets will take him for Eric Gordon....everyone wins. 

Archived